Dalvey Road House by Guz Architects
Situated in Singapore, this brilliant two-storey property was designed in 2013 by Guz Architects.
Description by Guz Architects
The client, inspired by her visit to Fallingwater, sought out Guz Architects for a tropical interpretation on a challenging triangular site with sloping terrain and a narrow entrance. This house is very much in keeping with the spirit of Fallingwater, whose design seamlessly integrates nature into the home. Just as Fallingwater’s stair shaped cantilevers emphasized its horizontality, Guz used the different levels to stratify the different generations of the family living under one roof.
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2