One Tree Hill by ONG&ONG
Contemporary two-storey single family residence designed by ONG&ONG situated in Singapore.
Description by ONG&ONG
This house at One Tree Hill is designed to cater to the homeowner’s unique needs. The architectural layout includes a double volume space in the living area that opens out into a beautiful garden and water feature. This seamless blending of indoor and outdoor spaces is evident in other sections of the house as well, with the kitchen similarly looking out into a quaint outdoor lounge area.
The finishes are restful, with contemporary furnishings adding a modern look to the space. On the upper floor are the master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and an additional guest room, both en-suite. Each room is covered in neutral tones for an added sense of serenity. In essence, this house’s interior design nicely complements its architectural features to create a warm and tasteful home that embraces the wonders of nature.
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects