Cap House by MMX Studio
Modern concrete residence designed in 2013 by MMX Studio situated in Mexico City, Mexico.
Description by MMX Studio
This project explores the idea of the room as the basic unit of the house. The dwelling should not be the result of fragmenting a larger envelope, but on the contrary, it should be the outcome of adding multiple rooms, each one with its own scale, proportions and identity.
Photography by Yoshihiro Koitani
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects