Lower East Side Residence by Labodesignstudio
In 2006 Labodesignstudio turned an old Jewish school situated New York, United States into a single family townhouse with an art gallery on the ground floor.
Description by Labodesignstudio
Wherever the old structure could be used to meet the new requirements it was incorporate in the new building. The existing three floors were enlarged with the addition of a volume in the rear of the building connected to the main body through three symmetrical openings and a partial floor on the top projecting onto the two story high living area of the third floor. The spatial arrangement is reminiscent of a loft, where the living area is organized in the front and the bedrooms and technical spaces in the back.
The vibrant color of the furnishing contrast with the monochromatic palette of the building materials.
Products You May Like
- Hoyo 15 - Apartment in Marbella
- Residential Apartment by Tako Kenkishvili
- Triplex in Montreal by Anne Sophie Goneau
- Apartment in Moscow by Shamsudin Kerimov Architects
- Studio in Wrocław by Kohlrabi
- Old Town Apartment by Oooox
- NP Apartment by LD Studio
- Apartment in Stockholm by Balthaz Interior
- Loft 44 by CASAdesign Interiores
- Yu House by Ganna Design