Lower East Side Residence by Labodesignstudio
In 2006 Labodesignstudio turned an old Jewish school situated New York, United States into a single family townhouse with an art gallery on the ground floor.
Description by Labodesignstudio
Wherever the old structure could be used to meet the new requirements it was incorporate in the new building. The existing three floors were enlarged with the addition of a volume in the rear of the building connected to the main body through three symmetrical openings and a partial floor on the top projecting onto the two story high living area of the third floor. The spatial arrangement is reminiscent of a loft, where the living area is organized in the front and the bedrooms and technical spaces in the back.
The vibrant color of the furnishing contrast with the monochromatic palette of the building materials.
- Apartment in Milan by 23bassi Studio di Architettura
- Home in Stockholm by Interior by Fredrica
- Apartment in Dnepropetrovsk by Svoya Studio
- Apartment in Sofia by Pavel Yanev
- Three Room Apartment by KDVA Architects
- Black and White Minimalism by GAO architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Hot Walls
- Apartment in Kungsladugård
- Delta Apartment by Gisele Taranto Arquitetura