Hazukashi House by Alts Design Office
Minimalist single family house designed in 2013 by Alts Design Office situated in Kyoto, Japan.
Description by Alts Design Office
This plan is the project that thought about how you take in rich light in a site condition of small space only in Kyoto. Is provided with a dining space gathering of family at the center of the house, that So we thought, was a blow-out there. This well space is also the space which connects a family’s bonds, and also achieves dynamic functions, such as display and room of stairs.. Also captures the light and wind diverse that while taking advantage of the material antique client demand, opening the rich opening, we have created a space with the charm which we want to put a face from anywhere in the house were.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- House in Muko by Fujiwaramuro Architects
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Adorable House by FORM / Kouichi Kimura Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in Itoshima by Teto Architects
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Inspiring Home by Mokkotsu
- Swissotel Nankai by Design Studio Crow
- NT House by Baqueratta