Ritto House by Alts Design Office
Designed by Alts Design Office, this minimalist single family residence is situated in Shiga, Japan.
Description by Alts Design Office
This plan is a project of the small detached living residence toward a rural landscape. We were kept to a minimum in functionality and use the residence away. Because it because we wanted to create a space with the comfort and spread a small but.. Then, what we considered prepared a big opening like a veranda in the south side of the rural landscape, and directed calm space, and it brought comfort to space by using pure timber for an inside.
In addition, we pull into the house light and to have a spread in space by connecting the space between a large roof, was equally all year round by the north window with depth. A result, the opening in the depth this bright and large roof, family ties to each other also makes connecting connects the sky and interior space.
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2