Portola Valley Residence by Tobin Dougherty Architects
Situated in Portola Valley, California, this 6,400 sq ft single family residence was designed by Tobin Dougherty Architects.
Description by Tobin Dougherty Architects
This new 6400 s.f. two-story split-level home lifts upward and orients toward unobstructed views of Windy Hill. The deep overhanging flat roof design with a stepped fascia preserves the classic modern lines of the building while incorporating a Zero-Net Energy photovoltaic panel system. From start to finish, the construction is uniformly energy efficient and follows California Build It Green guidelines. Many sustainable finish materials are used on both the interior and exterior, including recycled old growth cedar and pre-fabricated concrete panel siding.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura