The Dairy by Rendall & Wright
This 19th-century dairy building has been renovated by Rendall & Wright to provide an elegant, contemporary living space with a nod to its former life as a working dairy building and cow sheds.
Description by Rendall & Wright
Lindsey worked with KLH Architects and M Chisnall & Sons to design and renovate this grade 2 listed dairy building and adjoining cow sheds. Sympathetically dividing up the open plan space provided zoned living areas. Lindsey celebrated the existing period features of the property whilst brining it upto date with the clean lines, materials and finishes she’s used. Soft lighting illuminates the vaulted ceiling whilst “working lights” help zone each living space. The result is a calm, sleek environment which blends old with new and the internal space with the gardens.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton