Transformer Apartment by Vlad Mishin
Small futuristic apartment visualized by the Russian architect / designer Vlad Mishin.
Description by Vlad Mishin
The apartment is divided lengthwise by sculptural structure, which also defines borders of a space. It consists of several transforming blocks, made from black metal framework and plywood. The shape of sharp bends is not random, it was specified by technical characteristics of blocks. Various placement of the transforming elements defines function and purpose of rooms.
Main part of transforming blocks creates space of a common room. It is three rotating blocks, main one has tv-panel. Block rotates on its axis and it makes possible to look tv from different places- bedroom, kitchen and common room. Two other blocks are folding and auxiliary, they also serve as door opening to bedroom.
Kitchen equipment is hidden in a niche behind a hinged partition wall, which slides apart. Refrigerator is also hidden in a separate niche. Bathroom door finishes the wall.
Present concept represents our attempt to create convertible space in a small-sized flat.
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Loft in Poland by Fabryka Wnętrz
- Apartment Remodel by Atelier Data
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction
- Studio Apartment by Interiors.homeandwood
- Apartment in Taipei City by Taipei Base Design Center
- Loft in Paris by Jonathan Stene