S. Mansfield Ave by Amit Apel Design
This modern private residence situated in Los Angeles, California was designed by Amit Apel Design.
Description by Amit Apel Design
On entering, enjoy the welcome of bold colors and contrasting materials inviting you to cleanse your mind’s eye and explore the artful display of lines, shapes and mass integrated into a warm and livable abode. As you pass through the grid-glass entry door you witness the openness of a livable space yet well-defined areas for living, eating and kitchen prep. The use of Japanese style plant separators, step-up floor to the kitchen and precision lines and surfaces make for an enjoyable eating, living and relaxing life. The master chef will love the ease of food preparation in this spacious kitchen with extensive work area and storage space while the family and guests enjoy the open eating and living areas with Japanese style grid windows that retract to take them outdoors while inside.
The outdoor yard is enhanced with Japanese style landscaping to create the privacy wanted while also enjoying the California spa. Float up the stairs to the second level and relish the light and airy environment of bedroom and bathroom spaces. The spacious master bedroom has an inviting yet private balcony, a bathroom with modern fixtures worthy of an art display, and a bonus escape for intimate conversation or simple relaxation to end the day. Three additional bedrooms offer no less than the same quality design existent throughout.
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Beach House by Denton House Design Studio
- Home in Tennessee by Hastings Architectural Associates
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Equestrian Retreat by Lorrie Browne Interiors
- Art House by Cioffi Architect
- Residence in Hollywood Hills by Struere
- Newport Beach Residence by Brandon Architects
- Inspiring Apartment by Ghiora Aharoni Design Studio
- La Jolla Hilltop Villa by Tommy Hein Architects