Mosman House by Tanner Kibble Denton Architects
Designed in 2012 by Tanner Kibble Denton Architects, this modern two-storey single family residence is situated in Mosman, Sydney, Australia.
Description by Tanner Kibble Denton Architects
An extensive new house in the well established Mosman area on Sydney’s Lower North Shore, this project fully explores the relationship between indoor and outdoor. The main living space opens seamlessly to a level lawn and pool, framed with dense landscaping.
Adjacent the internal living space is the loggia, which operates beautifully as an undercover outdoor space. The room includes an outdoor fi re and can be protected with retractable louvres and cavity sliding flyscreen panels.
The strong dark painted timber form of the upper level floats over the main living space, supported on slim steel flats, and sealed with virtually transparent sheets of frameless glass. Interiors employ stone, timber floors, timber veneer and a muted paint scheme that allows the owners art collection to add to the architecture.
- Fitzroy North Home by Zunica Interior Architecture & Design
- Blairgowrie House by Powda Con
- Barwon Heads Villa by Bower Architecture
- Wooden Box House by Moloney Architects
- Hide and Seek House by Bower Architecture
- Burnley Residential Renovation by DX Architects
- Contemporary House by Madden Building Group
- Contemporary House in Brisbane by Matt Martoo
- Mosman House by Tanner Kibble Denton Architects
- Contemporary House in Attadale by Imperial Homes