Cape Cod Bay Home by Cape Associates
Overlooking Cape Cod Bay in North Truro, Massachusetts, this modern LEED compliant home by Cape Associates features expansive spaces and breathtaking ocean views.
Description by Cape Associates
The house is constructed with sustainable and non-toxic materials, and powered with alternative energy systems, including geothermal heating and cooling, photovoltaic (solar) electricity and a residential scale wind turbine.
Large sliding glass doors on either side of the house allow ocean breezes to flow through. The flat roof offers a roof-top deck with fireplace. Interior finishes include wooden walls and stone floors.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Boston by Innovative Collaborations
- House in Chilmark by Gray Organschi Architecture
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Lake House by Taylor and Miller Architecture
- Cabot Calm by Workshop/APD