Bluff House by Auhaus Architecture
Located in Victoria, Australia, this contemporary three-storey residence was designed by Auhaus Architecture.
Description by Auhaus Architecture
A three level house designed for a sloping site backing onto a golf course. The house was designed as a pathway through the site, providing a series of fluid living zones and a continuous dialogue between the internal spaces and surrounding landscape. The first floor living sits level with the native vegetation at the rear of the site. Roof gardens and enclosed decks increase the sense of seclusion and connection to the landscape. The natural material palette of copper, timber and concrete will age and patina over time.
Products You May Like
- Urban Residences by Melbourne Design Studios
- Rose Bay House by Prebuilt
- The Light Box by Finnis Architects
- Red Hill Residence by Finnis Architects
- Carlton House by Tom Robertson Architects
- Parker Residence by The Quinlan Group
- Classic Family Home by Cordony Designs
- Escarpment House by Atelier Andy Carson
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Marine Parade by Western Select Products