Bluff House by Auhaus Architecture
Located in Victoria, Australia, this contemporary three-storey residence was designed by Auhaus Architecture.
Description by Auhaus Architecture
A three level house designed for a sloping site backing onto a golf course. The house was designed as a pathway through the site, providing a series of fluid living zones and a continuous dialogue between the internal spaces and surrounding landscape. The first floor living sits level with the native vegetation at the rear of the site. Roof gardens and enclosed decks increase the sense of seclusion and connection to the landscape. The natural material palette of copper, timber and concrete will age and patina over time.
- Fitzroy North Home by Zunica Interior Architecture & Design
- Blairgowrie House by Powda Con
- Barwon Heads Villa by Bower Architecture
- Wooden Box House by Moloney Architects
- Hide and Seek House by Bower Architecture
- Burnley Residential Renovation by DX Architects
- Contemporary House by Madden Building Group
- Contemporary House in Brisbane by Matt Martoo
- Mosman House by Tanner Kibble Denton Architects
- Contemporary House in Attadale by Imperial Homes