Bluff House by Auhaus Architecture
Located in Victoria, Australia, this contemporary three-storey residence was designed by Auhaus Architecture.
Description by Auhaus Architecture
A three level house designed for a sloping site backing onto a golf course. The house was designed as a pathway through the site, providing a series of fluid living zones and a continuous dialogue between the internal spaces and surrounding landscape. The first floor living sits level with the native vegetation at the rear of the site. Roof gardens and enclosed decks increase the sense of seclusion and connection to the landscape. The natural material palette of copper, timber and concrete will age and patina over time.
Products You May Like
- Bateman Residence by Glenvill Homes
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Avalon Home by Villa and Villa
- Hiro-En House by Matt Gibson A+D
- North Bondi II Residence by Tobias Partners
- Residence in Broadbeach by Donna Guyler Design
- Fitzroy North House by MMAD Architecture
- JI-House by Craft
- Brighton House by Jost Architects
- Huxley Residence by APG Homes