Waterfront Designer Villa in Mallorca
This 4,090 sq ft three-storey waterfront designer villa is situated in Santa Ponsa, on the Spanish island of Mallorca.
The villa is located on a 1,250 m2 (13,455 ft2) plot between the port of Puerto Adriano and the Nautical Club Santa Ponsa.
The net living area of 380 m2 (4,090 ft2) plus terraces is distributed over 3 floors.
Ground floor: entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, 1 bedroom with bathroom en suite, veranda.
First floor: 1 master bedroom with dressing room en suite, 1 further bedroom with bathroom en suite, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
Basement: Wellness and Spa area with Turkish bath, sauna, shower and Jacuzzi. 1 staff bedroom.
Very good building quality and equipment: central heating, under floor heating, air conditioning hot / cold, double glazed windows, hardwood and marble floors, electrical kitchen appliances by Gaggenau, alarm system, osmosis system.
Beautiful garden with several open and covered terraces and salt chlorinated swimming pool.
Parking for 2 cars.- by Matt Watts
- Apartment in Madrid by Abaton Architects
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- Residence in La Pineda by Jaime Prous Architects
- Modern Villa by Hill House Interiors
- Urban White by Susanna Cots
- AC House by Francesc Rifé Studio
- J&P House by White Houses Costa Dorada
- BG Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Contemporary Home by 05 AM Arquitectura
- Tennis Terraces by Gras