Chambers St Residence by Mim Design
This contemporary townhouse residence designed by Mim Design is located in the Australian city of Melbourne.
Description by Mim Design
Located in South Yarra, Chambers Street townhouse residence encompass three levels of beautifully composed spaces focussing on superior finishes and detailing throughout to showcase a highly effective planning and design strategy. An abundance of light filters throughout all levels, from the master bedroom and ensuite down to the lounge, dining and kitchen which flows out on to an entertainers courtyard. Locally sourced handmade brick tiles span the 3 levels adjacent to the staircase to provide a vertical integration feature. Stone throughout bathrooms and kitchen add a softness to the strong monochromatic palette. Efficient use of space throughout the living zone creates a well-proportioned, comfortable and clean lined interior.
- Fitzroy North Home by Zunica Interior Architecture & Design
- Blairgowrie House by Powda Con
- Barwon Heads Villa by Bower Architecture
- Wooden Box House by Moloney Architects
- Hide and Seek House by Bower Architecture
- Burnley Residential Renovation by DX Architects
- Contemporary House by Madden Building Group
- Contemporary House in Brisbane by Matt Martoo
- Mosman House by Tanner Kibble Denton Architects
- Contemporary House in Attadale by Imperial Homes