Chambers St Residence by Mim Design
This contemporary townhouse residence designed by Mim Design is located in the Australian city of Melbourne.
Description by Mim Design
Located in South Yarra, Chambers Street townhouse residence encompass three levels of beautifully composed spaces focussing on superior finishes and detailing throughout to showcase a highly effective planning and design strategy. An abundance of light filters throughout all levels, from the master bedroom and ensuite down to the lounge, dining and kitchen which flows out on to an entertainers courtyard. Locally sourced handmade brick tiles span the 3 levels adjacent to the staircase to provide a vertical integration feature. Stone throughout bathrooms and kitchen add a softness to the strong monochromatic palette. Efficient use of space throughout the living zone creates a well-proportioned, comfortable and clean lined interior.
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Cammeray House by MHN Design Union
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Courtyard House by Robson Rak Architects
- Williamstown House by Fiona Lynch
- Aireys Inlet Home by Camilla Molders Design
- Bellevue Hill House II by Madeleine Blanchfield Architects
- Barn House Extension by Mode Projects
- Palm Beach South by Woods & Warner