Shelgate Road House by Granit Chartered Architects
This terraced house situated in London, United Kingdom was extended and completely refurbished by Granit Chartered Architects.
Description by Granit Chartered Architects
A terraced house, a short hop from the busy Northcote Road near Clapham Junction, has been extended, reconfigured and refurbished throughout. An existing single storey extension was demolished and planning consent obtained for a single storey, full width extension, yet divided visually into 2 distinct parts. A new open plan kitchen and living area opens up onto a practical hard landscaped garden, through 2 sets of bifold doors. Throughout the rest of the house we fitted new bathrooms, designed joinery and storage and upgraded the finishes to smarten up the property.
- Modern Apartment in London
- Slot House by AU Architects
- Loft N by Nomade Architettura Interior Design
- Home in Winchester by Ström Architects
- London Penthouse by Fernanda Marques
- Private Residence by Lewandowski Architects
- House in London by Emergent Design Studios
- Ryger House by Two:D Limited
- Home in Hampstead by Black and Milk
- House Four by ADE Architecture