Shelgate Road House by Granit Chartered Architects
This terraced house situated in London, United Kingdom was extended and completely refurbished by Granit Chartered Architects.
Description by Granit Chartered Architects
A terraced house, a short hop from the busy Northcote Road near Clapham Junction, has been extended, reconfigured and refurbished throughout. An existing single storey extension was demolished and planning consent obtained for a single storey, full width extension, yet divided visually into 2 distinct parts. A new open plan kitchen and living area opens up onto a practical hard landscaped garden, through 2 sets of bifold doors. Throughout the rest of the house we fitted new bathrooms, designed joinery and storage and upgraded the finishes to smarten up the property.
Products You May Like
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- Boscastle Road House by Finkernagel Ross
- The Etch House by Fraher Architects
- Shropshire Residence by Gregory Phillips Architects
- Wrottesley Road House by Marsh & Parsons
- The Deerings by Gresford Architects
- Penthouse in Peckham by Ensoul
- Canary Wharf Home by Claudia Dorsch Interior Design
- Clive and Jeanne's House by JOMA Architecture
- Clapham Home by AMARI