Beachaus by InHaus Development
Designed in 2013 by InHaus Development, this modern two-storey single family residence is situated in the White Rock area, about 30 minutes out of Vancouver, Canada.
Description by InHaus Development
The Beachaus project was originally designed to qualify for LEED Platinum status. The design goal of this highly contemporary home was to leave a small footprint and to be 100% lit by natural daylight. 12’ ceilings with wall to wall glass give the illusion of additional space, but made it a challenge when it came to solar heat gain. Integrity’s combination of glazing options and Ultrex pultruded fiberglass helped the home meet the rigorous requirements of LEED Platinum status.
Products You May Like
- Okotoks Skate Cabin by Patterns and Prosecco Interiors
- C-House by kree8 Design
- Triplex in Montreal by Anne Sophie Goneau
- House in Sutton by YH2
- Cube House by Canvas Homes
- 1st Avenue Residence by Architecture Microclimat
- Indigo Lane by Stark Architecture
- Cottage Style Barn by Rebarn
- Millgrove House by Toms + McNally
- Flipped House by Atelier RZLBD