Beachaus by InHaus Development
Designed in 2013 by InHaus Development, this modern two-storey single family residence is situated in the White Rock area, about 30 minutes out of Vancouver, Canada.
Description by InHaus Development
The Beachaus project was originally designed to qualify for LEED Platinum status. The design goal of this highly contemporary home was to leave a small footprint and to be 100% lit by natural daylight. 12’ ceilings with wall to wall glass give the illusion of additional space, but made it a challenge when it came to solar heat gain. Integrity’s combination of glazing options and Ultrex pultruded fiberglass helped the home meet the rigorous requirements of LEED Platinum status.
- Whistler Residence by Evoke International Design
- Chancellor Residence by Frits de Vries Architect
- Private Residence by YH2
- Mount Pleasant Home by Project 22 Design
- Hillside House by Barroso Homes
- Riverdale Addition by Gordon Weima
- Jensen Lakes Home by Kanvi Homes
- Project Lévesque by Melissa Ohnona
- House in Toronto by Men At Work General Contractors
- Dormer House by post Architecture