Beachaus by InHaus Development
Designed in 2013 by InHaus Development, this modern two-storey single family residence is situated in the White Rock area, about 30 minutes out of Vancouver, Canada.
Description by InHaus Development
The Beachaus project was originally designed to qualify for LEED Platinum status. The design goal of this highly contemporary home was to leave a small footprint and to be 100% lit by natural daylight. 12’ ceilings with wall to wall glass give the illusion of additional space, but made it a challenge when it came to solar heat gain. Integrity’s combination of glazing options and Ultrex pultruded fiberglass helped the home meet the rigorous requirements of LEED Platinum status.
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Kits Beach Home by Form Collective
- Modern Farmhouse by Trickle Creek Designer Homes
- Hill Street House by Christine Elliott Designs
- St Andrews Heights Home by Bruce Johnson & Associates
- Rough House by Measured Architecture
- House in Tobermory by Mafcohouse
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Home in North Vancouver by Beyond Beige Interior Design