Residence D1 by Vincent Coste
Located in Southern France, next to Saint Tropez, this contemporary sea side residence was designed in 2012 by Vincent Coste.
Description by Vincent Coste
This house is located next to Saint Tropez on a steep terrain with a panoramic sea view. A composition of independent volumes offset allows a set of frames and perspectives on sight. Each volume works as a flag and making the economy of inland surface circulation. This option to achieve 5 bedrooms for indoor area of 120m2.This economy of space could also be achieved by integrated design to each room furniture bathroom. A large wooden structure an integral part of the architectural composition provides sunscreen outdoor spaces and helps to create outdoor spaces differentiated. The overlay zones lives is perfectly suited to life in resort offering the potential of a single site.The entire wooden structure was particularly studied to meet the requirements of sustainable development.The technical part of the project was dictated by the complex field access on either a steep slope and a willingness to respect the maximum natural character of the site bordering natural area.
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- House in Aix-en-Provence by Refuge
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- La Tête dans les Etoiles by François Champsaur
- Apartment in Paris by Diego Delgado Elias
- La Mira Ra House by Aum Pierre Minassian
- House Renovation by L'Atelier d'Ici
- JI-House by Craft
- Loft by MVA Interieur Architecture
- House in Burgundy by FG Studio