Cooper Square Penthouse by CWS Architecture
This 4,500 sq ft penthouse loft situated on the Cooper Square in New York City was completely redesigned by CWS Architecture.
Description by CWS Architecture
4,500 square feet gut renovation of existing duplex penthouse loft at the Carl Fischer Building at Cooper Square, NY. Design was done in collaboration with Lissoni Associati. Renovations include complete new interior finishes and structural modifications.
Highlights include stone cantilevered stair and slab stone floor thought, custom wood burning fireplace, custom kitchen, complete alteration from steam heat to hot water radiant floor, and unified home automation system.
Exterior alterations to roof top terrace include decking, custom stone and wood BBQ, custom stone dining table, retracting awning, custom hot tub, and landscaping. Full services provided- programming/, design/ detailing/ construction management. A complete turn key project.
Products You May Like
- Lune de Sang Pavilion by Chrofi
- Casa LS by Grippo+Murzi
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- Casa Ian by Stefano Pasquali
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- Wapping Loft in London
- Kangping Road Apartment by TOWOdesign
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders