Cooper Square Penthouse by CWS Architecture
This 4,500 sq ft penthouse loft situated on the Cooper Square in New York City was completely redesigned by CWS Architecture.
Description by CWS Architecture
4,500 square feet gut renovation of existing duplex penthouse loft at the Carl Fischer Building at Cooper Square, NY. Design was done in collaboration with Lissoni Associati. Renovations include complete new interior finishes and structural modifications.
Highlights include stone cantilevered stair and slab stone floor thought, custom wood burning fireplace, custom kitchen, complete alteration from steam heat to hot water radiant floor, and unified home automation system.
Exterior alterations to roof top terrace include decking, custom stone and wood BBQ, custom stone dining table, retracting awning, custom hot tub, and landscaping. Full services provided- programming/, design/ detailing/ construction management. A complete turn key project.
- Skyline House by Terry and Terry Architecture
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- Tree Top Residence by Belzberg Architects
- Scandinavian apartment by Agnieszka Karaś
- RM Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- House in Bridgehampton by TA Dumbleton
- Apartment RJ by Archiplan
- Home in Palm Springs by Certified Luxury Builders