Cooper Square Penthouse by CWS Architecture
This 4,500 sq ft penthouse loft situated on the Cooper Square in New York City was completely redesigned by CWS Architecture.
Description by CWS Architecture
4,500 square feet gut renovation of existing duplex penthouse loft at the Carl Fischer Building at Cooper Square, NY. Design was done in collaboration with Lissoni Associati. Renovations include complete new interior finishes and structural modifications.
Highlights include stone cantilevered stair and slab stone floor thought, custom wood burning fireplace, custom kitchen, complete alteration from steam heat to hot water radiant floor, and unified home automation system.
Exterior alterations to roof top terrace include decking, custom stone and wood BBQ, custom stone dining table, retracting awning, custom hot tub, and landscaping. Full services provided- programming/, design/ detailing/ construction management. A complete turn key project.
Products You May Like
- Modern Apartment by Andrei Popov
- Skyline Apartment by MONO Architects
- Loft LD by Miro Architetti
- Home in Milan by 23bassi
- Loft in Barcelona by Habitan Architecture
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture