Luxurious Residence by Saraiva + Associados
Designed by Saraiva + Associados in 2011, this luxurious single family residence is situated in the Brazilian city of Nova Lima.
Description by Saraiva + Associados
Luxury and exuberance are the right words to describe this house in Nova Lima, 22 km (13.7 mi) from Belo Horizonte, capital of Minas Gerais, Brazil. The project was developed by S+A Brazil, under the leadership of Architect Marcelo Montoro, and in partnership with Piantina Architecture, responsible for the interior design project. The house is divided in four distinct blocks, interconnected through a special steel material, coated with reflective glass. In the middle lays a large garden and a pool. Block 1 is divided in 8 suites, a studio and a restroom; on Block 2, the social area consists of a home cinema room and a heated swimming pool. Block 3 is composed by a kitchen, a spa and a playing area. Block 4 is reserved for home employees including an independent residence. Outside there is a swimming pool, a tennis court and a playground. The exterior walls are handmade with a local stone (Canga de Minérios) of intense red color that multiplies under sunlight.
Products You May Like
- Loft 44 by CASAdesign Interiores
- Contemporary Home in Brazil by Marcelo Minuscoli
- Apartment in Curitiba by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- Apartment Portugal by GDL Arquitetura
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment 501-A by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- Güths House by ArqBr Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Aspen Apartment by Ambidestro
- KS House by Arquitetos Associados