Luxurious Residence by Saraiva + Associados
Designed by Saraiva + Associados in 2011, this luxurious single family residence is situated in the Brazilian city of Nova Lima.
Description by Saraiva + Associados
Luxury and exuberance are the right words to describe this house in Nova Lima, 22 km (13.7 mi) from Belo Horizonte, capital of Minas Gerais, Brazil. The project was developed by S+A Brazil, under the leadership of Architect Marcelo Montoro, and in partnership with Piantina Architecture, responsible for the interior design project. The house is divided in four distinct blocks, interconnected through a special steel material, coated with reflective glass. In the middle lays a large garden and a pool. Block 1 is divided in 8 suites, a studio and a restroom; on Block 2, the social area consists of a home cinema room and a heated swimming pool. Block 3 is composed by a kitchen, a spa and a playing area. Block 4 is reserved for home employees including an independent residence. Outside there is a swimming pool, a tennis court and a playground. The exterior walls are handmade with a local stone (Canga de Minérios) of intense red color that multiplies under sunlight.
Products You May Like
- Ibirapuera Apartment by Casa14 Arquitetura
- Syshaus by Studio Arthur Casas
- FAV Residence by UNIRE Arquitetura Engenharia e Design
- Syshaus by Arthur Casas Design
- MMS House by Pascali Semerdjian Architects
- RA Apartment by Pascali Semerdjian Architects
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Apartment AG by Bender Minimal
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- VB Apartment by F Studio Arquitetura + Design