Barton Hills Residence by A Parallel Architecture
Contemporary 2,700 sq ft single family residence designed by A Parallel Architecture located in Austin’s most nature-friendly neighborhood of Barton Hills.
Description by A Parallel Architecture
Nestled into a hilltop in Barton Hills, this 2700sf new-construction home boasts panoramic views of downtown and South Austin. A half-sunken concrete garage creates a plinth for the wood and glass home to perch above, maintaining a scale and character consistent with the mid-century-modern neighborhood. An open-plan living space enjoys the distant views as well as private courtyard views to the rear, reinforcing the indoor/outdoor character that the clients’ lifestyle demands. A second story master suite opens onto a large roof deck that further embraces the vista and creates a flexible outdoor living space. Passive green-building strategies and energy-efficient specifications ensure a low-impact, low-maintenance structure.
Products You May Like
- Miami Estate by DKOR Interiors
- North Hibiscus House by Borges + Associates Architects
- Upper Rockridge Residence by AAA Architecture
- Kenwood Residence by Upscale Construction
- Martis Camp 141 by Faulkner Architects
- Mount Si Modern by Rose-Leigh Design
- Hide Out by Dan Brunn
- 505 2nd Street Apartment by Ash NYC
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group