Casa Lama by Stelle Lomont Rouhani Architects
Modern seaside residence designed by Stelle Lomont Rouhani Architects located in Santa Ponsa, Mallorca, Spain.
Description by Stelle Lomont Rouhani Architects
Located on the rocky coast of the Balearic Island of Mallorca in Santa Ponsa, not far from Palma, this family house is pushed into a steep hillside, celebrating its Mediterranean proximity. The design responds to the site’s foremost demand, which is to open itself up to the seascape. The house operates on three levels, with most of the key living spaces and guest quarters on the ground floor. Above this sits a first floor structure consisting of a master suite, a panoramic family room that opens to a porch and two bedrooms for the children. The lower level section is primarily devoted to service rooms and a gym.
Photography by Jose Hevia
- Tennis Terraces by Gras
- House in Ibiza by Metroarea
- RM Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Loft MDP by FFWD Arquitectes
- Home in Puerto de Alcudia by Minimal Studio
- House in Platja d'Aro by 05 AM Arquitectura
- House Finestrat by Gestec
- Roca Grossa by Piramide Grup
- House of Mirrors by Nook Architects
- Son Vida by OIB Architecture