Casa Lama by Stelle Lomont Rouhani Architects
Modern seaside residence designed by Stelle Lomont Rouhani Architects located in Santa Ponsa, Mallorca, Spain.
Description by Stelle Lomont Rouhani Architects
Located on the rocky coast of the Balearic Island of Mallorca in Santa Ponsa, not far from Palma, this family house is pushed into a steep hillside, celebrating its Mediterranean proximity. The design responds to the site’s foremost demand, which is to open itself up to the seascape. The house operates on three levels, with most of the key living spaces and guest quarters on the ground floor. Above this sits a first floor structure consisting of a master suite, a panoramic family room that opens to a porch and two bedrooms for the children. The lower level section is primarily devoted to service rooms and a gym.
Photography by Jose Hevia
- La Perla Blanca by Ambience Home Design
- Home in Barcelona by SSCV Arquitectos
- Quarry House by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- Apartment in Barcelona by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
- Cottage in Fontanars dels Alforins by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- House in Madrid by Ventura Estudio
- Inspiring Apartment by Natalia Zubizarreta Interiorismo
- Beach House by Nook Architects
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Penthouse in Barcelona by Susanna Cots