Casa Lama by Stelle Lomont Rouhani Architects
Modern seaside residence designed by Stelle Lomont Rouhani Architects located in Santa Ponsa, Mallorca, Spain.
Description by Stelle Lomont Rouhani Architects
Located on the rocky coast of the Balearic Island of Mallorca in Santa Ponsa, not far from Palma, this family house is pushed into a steep hillside, celebrating its Mediterranean proximity. The design responds to the site’s foremost demand, which is to open itself up to the seascape. The house operates on three levels, with most of the key living spaces and guest quarters on the ground floor. Above this sits a first floor structure consisting of a master suite, a panoramic family room that opens to a porch and two bedrooms for the children. The lower level section is primarily devoted to service rooms and a gym.
Photography by Jose Hevia
Products You May Like
- Aragón Apartment by Miriam Barrio Studio
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Badr Apartment by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
- JI-House by Craft
- Espai París by Meritxell Ribé - The Room Studio
- St Genis House Redesign by Abrils Studio
- House in Girona by Turull Sorensen
- Villa Sotogrande by Patricia Darch
- House in Valencia by Gallardo Llopis Arquitectos