Mid-Century Modern by Maxime Jacquet
Designed in 2014 by Maxime Jacquet, this beautiful mid-century residence is situated in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Description by Maxime Jacquet
This little slice of mid-century heaven located in Beverly Hills, California was designed by Maxime Jacquet. Its captivating concept transports us to London England to a famous rockstars flat.
We stay for tea, and jet set to the future where we lounge in metallic sofas and chairs. A custom neon sign graces the walls for a playful touch, and you can even interact in with the space and scribble on a chalkboard wall.
The colors are a collection of calming yellows, whites and off whites, a bit of taupe and polished with a modern pop of black.
This is a fun uplifting space, where one can sit and be inspired.
Products You May Like
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Sonoma Sanctuary by Wade Design Architects
- Lake House at Pine Cove by Design South Builders