Mid-Century Modern by Maxime Jacquet
Designed in 2014 by Maxime Jacquet, this beautiful mid-century residence is situated in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Description by Maxime Jacquet
This little slice of mid-century heaven located in Beverly Hills, California was designed by Maxime Jacquet. Its captivating concept transports us to London England to a famous rockstars flat.
We stay for tea, and jet set to the future where we lounge in metallic sofas and chairs. A custom neon sign graces the walls for a playful touch, and you can even interact in with the space and scribble on a chalkboard wall.
The colors are a collection of calming yellows, whites and off whites, a bit of taupe and polished with a modern pop of black.
This is a fun uplifting space, where one can sit and be inspired.
- Manzeum by Modus Studio
- Mid-Century Home by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Skyline House by Terry and Terry Architecture
- Tree Top Residence by Belzberg Architects
- House in Bridgehampton by TA Dumbleton
- Home in Palm Springs by Certified Luxury Builders
- Pinecrest Residence by Anders Lasater Architects
- Home in San Francisco by L'Atmosphere
- Park House by Project 22 Design
- Calhoun Pavilion by Elevation