Mid-Century Modern by Maxime Jacquet
Designed in 2014 by Maxime Jacquet, this beautiful mid-century residence is situated in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Description by Maxime Jacquet
This little slice of mid-century heaven located in Beverly Hills, California was designed by Maxime Jacquet. Its captivating concept transports us to London England to a famous rockstars flat.
We stay for tea, and jet set to the future where we lounge in metallic sofas and chairs. A custom neon sign graces the walls for a playful touch, and you can even interact in with the space and scribble on a chalkboard wall.
The colors are a collection of calming yellows, whites and off whites, a bit of taupe and polished with a modern pop of black.
This is a fun uplifting space, where one can sit and be inspired.
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- St. Joseph Residence by Wheeler Kearns Architects
- Modern Barn by Joan Heaton Architects
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Ross Peak Ranch by Highline Partners
- House in Dallas by Classic Modern Design Build
- Miami Beach Villa by Associated Design