Mid-Century Modern by Maxime Jacquet
Designed in 2014 by Maxime Jacquet, this beautiful mid-century residence is situated in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Description by Maxime Jacquet
This little slice of mid-century heaven located in Beverly Hills, California was designed by Maxime Jacquet. Its captivating concept transports us to London England to a famous rockstars flat.
We stay for tea, and jet set to the future where we lounge in metallic sofas and chairs. A custom neon sign graces the walls for a playful touch, and you can even interact in with the space and scribble on a chalkboard wall.
The colors are a collection of calming yellows, whites and off whites, a bit of taupe and polished with a modern pop of black.
This is a fun uplifting space, where one can sit and be inspired.
Products You May Like
- Prairie Avenue Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- 5th Street Residence by Electric Bowery
- Blue Coat Lane Home by Vita Design Group
- Treetops House by Specht Architects
- House in Naples by The Decorators Unlimited
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- Contemporary Beach House by Beacon Construction Group
- Genesee Mountain House by Ashleigh Weatherill Interior Design
- Meadow Drive Home by Pierce Architects
- CCR1 Residence by Wernerfield