Hard Turm Park Tower by Dyer-Smith Frey
Designed by Dyer-Smith Frey, this luxurious 1,292 sq ft penthouse residence is located in Zurich, Switzerland.
Description by Dyer-Smith Frey
Located on the top floor of Hard Turm Park in the upcoming West of Zurich, Design-Duo Dyer-Smith Frey creates luxurious Penthouse on 120 square meters (1,291 square feet). This exquisite maisonette-loft combines aesthetic effortlessness, elegant design and extraordinary proportions. Based on a classic penthouse layout the designers used different woods, brass and new custom made furniture from their own DSF COLLECTION. Dyer-Smith Frey has created a highly detailed and light-flooded concept for an extravagant living experience at highest level.
Photography by Neuer Ordner
- E2 Apartment by Tchenguelieva Staynov Architects
- Noho Loft by Motiani Design
- Apartment @ 11 by MORIQ
- Minimalist Apartment by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Eugene Shvetsov
- RC Aleksandr by Geometrium DSGN
- White Penthouse by OMY Design
- Izmailovo Apartment by Geometrium DSGN
- Monte Cassino Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Apartment by Belyakov & Karayani Design Studio