Hard Turm Park Tower by Dyer-Smith Frey
Designed by Dyer-Smith Frey, this luxurious 1,292 sq ft penthouse residence is located in Zurich, Switzerland.
Description by Dyer-Smith Frey
Located on the top floor of Hard Turm Park in the upcoming West of Zurich, Design-Duo Dyer-Smith Frey creates luxurious Penthouse on 120 square meters (1,291 square feet). This exquisite maisonette-loft combines aesthetic effortlessness, elegant design and extraordinary proportions. Based on a classic penthouse layout the designers used different woods, brass and new custom made furniture from their own DSF COLLECTION. Dyer-Smith Frey has created a highly detailed and light-flooded concept for an extravagant living experience at highest level.
Photography by Neuer Ordner
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Apartment in Madrid by Abaton Architects
- Modern Apartment in London
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Loft in Poland by Fabryka Wnętrz
- Apartment Remodel by Atelier Data
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction