Hudson Woods by Lang Architecture
This modern wooden residence embraced by nature was recently designed by Lang Architecture. It’s situated in the Hudson River Valley, in Kerhonkson, New York, United States.
Description by Lang Architecture
Hudson Woods is a unique collection of architect-designed, locally sourced dwellings in the Hudson River Valley. Developed, designed and built by Lang Architecture and team, Hudson Woods offers modern, sustainable design at exceptional value to buyers.
100 miles from New York City, 26 modern, refined and energy efficient homes on large lots are nestled into the forests and meadows of the 131-acre site. With an emphasis on responsible land use, including active forest management and on-site agriculture, Hudson Woods aims to nurture and protect the extraordinary natural beauty of the region. With a diverse offering of options, including a wood-burning stove, outdoor cooking, greenhouse, tree house and more, residents can assemble their own vision of a retreat into nature.
Humble and private upon approach, the simple vernacular house form fits sensitively into the topography of each site. Once inside, expansive views to the surrounding landscape are framed through custom mahogany windows. The interior is modern and warm, with an abundance of local white oak surfaces and details. Throughout the home, craft is on display from solid wood doors with sand cast bronze hardware to custom freestanding kitchen island and pantry units produced in collaboration with local craftsmen.
Products You May Like
- Private Residence by Domenique Mora
- RSA Films by March Studio
- Casa Ischia by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Kirb Appeal by Cortney Bishop Design
- Tribeca Penthouse by Sguera Architecture
- Bozeman Farmhouse by North Fork Builders
- Escape Pad by Knock Architecture and Design
- Cranberry Isles House by Elliott + Elliott Architecture
- Lake Austin Residence by A Parallel Architecture
- Newport Beach Home by Christiano Homes