House in Ibiza by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura
Situated on the island of Ibiza, Spain, this modern single family home was designed in 2008 by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura.
Description by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura
The traditional Ibizan house is organized by adding rooms, which give an imperfect image with high plasticity.
In house nº 2, the white cubic volumes are articulated among themselves by means of turns, generating interesting residual spaces and cross views.
This arrangement allows a close relationship between interior and exterior through the organic adaptation of the house on the lot, integrating the existing trees.
The house sits opposite the landscape, to the south, with views of the city of Ibiza, and opposite the mountains, to the north, with views of the countryside.
- Tennis Terraces by Gras
- House in Ibiza by Metroarea
- RM Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Loft MDP by FFWD Arquitectes
- Home in Puerto de Alcudia by Minimal Studio
- House in Platja d'Aro by 05 AM Arquitectura
- House Finestrat by Gestec
- Roca Grossa by Piramide Grup
- House of Mirrors by Nook Architects
- Son Vida by OIB Architecture