House in Ibiza by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura
Situated on the island of Ibiza, Spain, this modern single family home was designed in 2008 by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura.
Description by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura
The traditional Ibizan house is organized by adding rooms, which give an imperfect image with high plasticity.
In house nº 2, the white cubic volumes are articulated among themselves by means of turns, generating interesting residual spaces and cross views.
This arrangement allows a close relationship between interior and exterior through the organic adaptation of the house on the lot, integrating the existing trees.
The house sits opposite the landscape, to the south, with views of the city of Ibiza, and opposite the mountains, to the north, with views of the countryside.
- Apartment in Barcelona by Cometa Architects
- Retreat in Hälleviksstrand by Decorate
- Home in Santa María by Ijover - Interiorismo
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Minimalist House by Susanna Cots
- Apartment M11 by FFWD
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- Santa Pola Refurbishment by arn Arquitectos
- Farmhouse in Girona by Gloria Duran Torrellas
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design