House in Ibiza by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura
Situated on the island of Ibiza, Spain, this modern single family home was designed in 2008 by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura.
Description by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura
The traditional Ibizan house is organized by adding rooms, which give an imperfect image with high plasticity.
In house nº 2, the white cubic volumes are articulated among themselves by means of turns, generating interesting residual spaces and cross views.
This arrangement allows a close relationship between interior and exterior through the organic adaptation of the house on the lot, integrating the existing trees.
The house sits opposite the landscape, to the south, with views of the city of Ibiza, and opposite the mountains, to the north, with views of the countryside.
- Cottage in Fontanars dels Alforins by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- House in Madrid by Ventura Estudio
- Inspiring Apartment by Natalia Zubizarreta Interiorismo
- Beach House by Nook Architects
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Penthouse in Barcelona by Susanna Cots
- Duplex Penthouse by Estudio Pedro Feduchi
- Santa María Home by CSV Empresa Constructora
- House in Madrid by Ramón Esteve Estudio
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta