House in Ibiza by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura
Situated on the island of Ibiza, Spain, this modern single family home was designed in 2008 by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura.
Description by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura
The traditional Ibizan house is organized by adding rooms, which give an imperfect image with high plasticity.
In house nº 2, the white cubic volumes are articulated among themselves by means of turns, generating interesting residual spaces and cross views.
This arrangement allows a close relationship between interior and exterior through the organic adaptation of the house on the lot, integrating the existing trees.
The house sits opposite the landscape, to the south, with views of the city of Ibiza, and opposite the mountains, to the north, with views of the countryside.
Products You May Like
- Showroom in Madrid by Zooco Estudio
- Finca ELS Olivers by Serge Castella
- Urban Garden Residence in Spain
- El Retiro Park Loft by Ábaton Arquitectura
- Can Durban Villa by Laurence Sonck
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Apartment Redesign by QBarquitectos
- House in la Cerdanya by Dom Arquitectura
- Refugium Betzenstein by Bio-Design-Ferienwohnung