House in Ibiza by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura
Situated on the island of Ibiza, Spain, this modern single family home was designed in 2008 by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura.
Description by Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura
The traditional Ibizan house is organized by adding rooms, which give an imperfect image with high plasticity.
In house nº 2, the white cubic volumes are articulated among themselves by means of turns, generating interesting residual spaces and cross views.
This arrangement allows a close relationship between interior and exterior through the organic adaptation of the house on the lot, integrating the existing trees.
The house sits opposite the landscape, to the south, with views of the city of Ibiza, and opposite the mountains, to the north, with views of the countryside.
Products You May Like
- Industria by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribé
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- Detached House by Mano de Santo - Architecture Team
- Villa V&O by White Houses
- House in Rubielos de Mora by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- The Bunker by Miller-Roodell Architects
- Apartment in Barcelona by Estudio Miriam Barrio
- Contemporary Residence in Spain