Coorabell Residence by Zaher Architects
This private residence featuring stunning Byron Bay views is located in Coorabell, Australia. It was recently designed by Zaher Architects.
Description by Zaher Architects
CLIENT BRIEF: To create a modern, stylish and interesting home — with a welcoming approach. It must sit lightly on the land, be open, airy and age well. We do not want ostentatious or to ‘make a statement’. As the site is very windy, we require two decks — one sheltered from the north-east wind and the other sheltered from the south-west wind.
SOLUTION: A modern home which capitalises on the views — two outdoor decks, both of which face the views — and a sheltered courtyard. The U-shape plan consists of an open living area and two bedroom wings.
Products You May Like
- Modern Townhouse by Finney Construction
- Church House by DAH Architecture
- Wingzor by NORTHBOURNE Architecture + Design
- Kangaroo Point by Uniq Building Group
- Holly Penthouse by Tom Robertson Architects
- The Courtyard House by Life Spaces Group
- Quarry House by Finnis Architects
- Collaroy Home by Paul Brough
- Fairfield Residence by Excelsior Master Builder
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes