Yoo Panama by Philippe Starck
Industrial designer Philippe Starck has recently completed the interiors of a 56 storey building designed by Bettis-Tarazi Arquitectos located in Panama.
Description by Philippe Starck
A world of whimsical inspired by Starck style and refined sophistication comes to Panama. Located in the heart of Balboa Avenue, a spectacular strip that borders the ocean and offers magnificent views of the Panama Bay and Panama Canal, the 56 story building with architecture by Bettis-Tarazi Arquitectos in collaboration with YOO, towers over the Panama landscape. A double height lobby offers spaces to unwind and breakaway from the everyday. Residents can also enjoy a spectacular 3300 sq ft pool, surrounded by day cabanas and to ensure a perfect hide away and relaxation spaces for the most envied resident’s in Panama.
- Apartment in Hsinchu City by Vattier Interior Design
- Talosi Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- AT Apartment by Mohamed Moussa
- TLV Apartment by Keren Atzmon
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Sunny Boudoir by Ris Interior Design
- Apartment in Hsinchu by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Penthouse in Barcelona by Susanna Cots
- Duplex Penthouse by Estudio Pedro Feduchi