Yoo Panama by Philippe Starck
Industrial designer Philippe Starck has recently completed the interiors of a 56 storey building designed by Bettis-Tarazi Arquitectos located in Panama.
Description by Philippe Starck
A world of whimsical inspired by Starck style and refined sophistication comes to Panama. Located in the heart of Balboa Avenue, a spectacular strip that borders the ocean and offers magnificent views of the Panama Bay and Panama Canal, the 56 story building with architecture by Bettis-Tarazi Arquitectos in collaboration with YOO, towers over the Panama landscape. A double height lobby offers spaces to unwind and breakaway from the everyday. Residents can also enjoy a spectacular 3300 sq ft pool, surrounded by day cabanas and to ensure a perfect hide away and relaxation spaces for the most envied resident’s in Panama.
Products You May Like
- Upper East Side Residence by Pepe Calderin Design
- Apartment in Barcelona by Estudio Miriam Barrio
- Apartment in Milan by Disegnoinopera
- Arum Apartment by Studio Strato
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- Boston Waterfront Condo by FBN Construction
- Modern flat in Moscow by Kerimov Architects
- Inspiring Home in Bari by Davide Tarricone
- Frederiksberg Apartment by RUM4 // Kristian Lillelund
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York