Yoo Panama by Philippe Starck
Industrial designer Philippe Starck has recently completed the interiors of a 56 storey building designed by Bettis-Tarazi Arquitectos located in Panama.
Description by Philippe Starck
A world of whimsical inspired by Starck style and refined sophistication comes to Panama. Located in the heart of Balboa Avenue, a spectacular strip that borders the ocean and offers magnificent views of the Panama Bay and Panama Canal, the 56 story building with architecture by Bettis-Tarazi Arquitectos in collaboration with YOO, towers over the Panama landscape. A double height lobby offers spaces to unwind and breakaway from the everyday. Residents can also enjoy a spectacular 3300 sq ft pool, surrounded by day cabanas and to ensure a perfect hide away and relaxation spaces for the most envied resident’s in Panama.
Products You May Like
- Modern Apartment by Andrei Popov
- Skyline Apartment by MONO Architects
- Loft LD by Miro Architetti
- Home in Milan by 23bassi
- Loft in Barcelona by Habitan Architecture
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- High-Rise Apartment by Ruth Bautista