Yoo Panama by Philippe Starck
Industrial designer Philippe Starck has recently completed the interiors of a 56 storey building designed by Bettis-Tarazi Arquitectos located in Panama.
Description by Philippe Starck
A world of whimsical inspired by Starck style and refined sophistication comes to Panama. Located in the heart of Balboa Avenue, a spectacular strip that borders the ocean and offers magnificent views of the Panama Bay and Panama Canal, the 56 story building with architecture by Bettis-Tarazi Arquitectos in collaboration with YOO, towers over the Panama landscape. A double height lobby offers spaces to unwind and breakaway from the everyday. Residents can also enjoy a spectacular 3300 sq ft pool, surrounded by day cabanas and to ensure a perfect hide away and relaxation spaces for the most envied resident’s in Panama.
- Apartment in Kungsladugård
- Delta Apartment by Gisele Taranto Arquitetura
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Moscow by ONI Architects
- Loft Sixty-Four by Eva Architects
- Apartment in Milan by SMA
- Home Amore by RIS Interior Design
- Residence H by KC design studio
- Apartment M11 by FFWD
- Apartment in Bratislava by RULES Architects