Malibu House by Dutton Architects
Situated in Malibu, California, this contemporary private residence was designed by Dutton Architects.
Description by Dutton Architects
This Malibu beach house, with its clean lines and open floor plan make for the perfect retreat from civilization. An all white color palette with a few pops of dark wood and granite, emphasize the vastness of the common spaces. Floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors blur the lines between indoor and outdoor to take advantage of the Southern California climate.
Products You May Like
- Apartment in New York by Interior Marketing Group
- Strand Beach by Carl Akins Company
- House in North Vancouver by Blackfish Homes
- Evening Canyon by Carl Akins Company
- Abstract House by Matt Gibson Architecture + Design
- Living Levels by Oza Sabbeth Architects
- Casa Ambar by Centerbrook Architects & Planners
- Upper East Side Residence by Pepe Calderin Design
- La Quinta Residence by Marmol Radziner
- House in Malibu by Hillstar Construction Services