Malibu House by Dutton Architects
Situated in Malibu, California, this contemporary private residence was designed by Dutton Architects.
Description by Dutton Architects
This Malibu beach house, with its clean lines and open floor plan make for the perfect retreat from civilization. An all white color palette with a few pops of dark wood and granite, emphasize the vastness of the common spaces. Floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors blur the lines between indoor and outdoor to take advantage of the Southern California climate.
- RSA Residence by Purple Studio
- Private House by Lilian Benshoam
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- House Z by Closer Architects
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- House in Ourém by Filipe Saraiva – Arquitectos
- House in Guidonia Montecelio by Studio ArchSIDE