Malibu House by Dutton Architects
Situated in Malibu, California, this contemporary private residence was designed by Dutton Architects.
Description by Dutton Architects
This Malibu beach house, with its clean lines and open floor plan make for the perfect retreat from civilization. An all white color palette with a few pops of dark wood and granite, emphasize the vastness of the common spaces. Floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors blur the lines between indoor and outdoor to take advantage of the Southern California climate.
- Prairie House by 33bY Architecture
- Apartment in Hsinchu City by Vattier Interior Design
- Fuller Hill Residence by Touloukian Touloukian
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- St. Joseph Residence by Wheeler Kearns Architects
- Modern Barn by Joan Heaton Architects
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects