Malibu House by Dutton Architects
Situated in Malibu, California, this contemporary private residence was designed by Dutton Architects.
Description by Dutton Architects
This Malibu beach house, with its clean lines and open floor plan make for the perfect retreat from civilization. An all white color palette with a few pops of dark wood and granite, emphasize the vastness of the common spaces. Floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors blur the lines between indoor and outdoor to take advantage of the Southern California climate.
Products You May Like
- Skyline Apartment by MONO Architects
- Bishan Green Island Villa by Kevin Hu
- Courcelette Residence by Naturehumaine
- Home in Milan by 23bassi
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Tahoe Marvel by Kelly Hohla Interiors
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- Ramat Hasharon Residence by Levy Chamizer Architects