Malibu House by Dutton Architects
Situated in Malibu, California, this contemporary private residence was designed by Dutton Architects.
Description by Dutton Architects
This Malibu beach house, with its clean lines and open floor plan make for the perfect retreat from civilization. An all white color palette with a few pops of dark wood and granite, emphasize the vastness of the common spaces. Floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors blur the lines between indoor and outdoor to take advantage of the Southern California climate.
- Healdsburg House by Dotter & Solfjeld Architecture + Design
- Modern House by Mondo Builders
- Apartment in Barcelona by Cometa Architects
- Ponce Davis Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Coldwater Canyon Residence by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- E2 Apartment by Tchenguelieva Staynov Architects
- Casa N by Cheng Franco Arquitectos
- Noho Loft by Motiani Design
- Home in Larchmont by colorTHEORY Boston
- 3ShoeBox House by Ofis Arhitekti