North Saanich Residence
This contemporary 5,500 sq ft seaside residence originally designed in 1974 by Daniel White is situated in North Saanich, British Columbia, Canada.
Description by th Saanich Residence
Conceived in 1974 by renowned BC architect, Daniel White, this 5500 sqft West Coast contemporary home is now fully restored (2008) & made progressive once again with the latest in technology and refined palette of meticulously crafted natural materials. West facing, this 2 acre private, forested waterfront property has unprecedented 400 ft on the Saanich Inlet. Bold, dramatic yet, sympathetic to the gentle sloping terrain, Whites design captures surrounding vistas through a fully glassed western exposure. Cedar siding & custom quarried Rajasthani slate, in & out, encourage a seamless integration. Tiered decks & pool provide the ultimate outdoor entertainment space overlooking one of Victorias finest coastlines.
Products You May Like
- T - House by BY Visuals
- Courcelette Residence by Naturehumaine
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Sandaosa House by Hearth Architects
- Tahoe Marvel by Kelly Hohla Interiors
- Okotoks Skate Cabin by Patterns and Prosecco Interiors
- House in Venice by Golden Line Construction
- The Manta by WA Country Builders
- L20 House by OLARQ_Osvaldo Luppi Architects