North Saanich Residence
This contemporary 5,500 sq ft seaside residence originally designed in 1974 by Daniel White is situated in North Saanich, British Columbia, Canada.
Description by th Saanich Residence
Conceived in 1974 by renowned BC architect, Daniel White, this 5500 sqft West Coast contemporary home is now fully restored (2008) & made progressive once again with the latest in technology and refined palette of meticulously crafted natural materials. West facing, this 2 acre private, forested waterfront property has unprecedented 400 ft on the Saanich Inlet. Bold, dramatic yet, sympathetic to the gentle sloping terrain, Whites design captures surrounding vistas through a fully glassed western exposure. Cedar siding & custom quarried Rajasthani slate, in & out, encourage a seamless integration. Tiered decks & pool provide the ultimate outdoor entertainment space overlooking one of Victorias finest coastlines.
- Prairie House by 33bY Architecture
- Fuller Hill Residence by Touloukian Touloukian
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- Modern Barn by Joan Heaton Architects
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Ross Peak Ranch by Highline Partners
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors
- Home in Henderson by Blue Heron Design-Build