North Saanich Residence
This contemporary 5,500 sq ft seaside residence originally designed in 1974 by Daniel White is situated in North Saanich, British Columbia, Canada.
Description by th Saanich Residence
Conceived in 1974 by renowned BC architect, Daniel White, this 5500 sqft West Coast contemporary home is now fully restored (2008) & made progressive once again with the latest in technology and refined palette of meticulously crafted natural materials. West facing, this 2 acre private, forested waterfront property has unprecedented 400 ft on the Saanich Inlet. Bold, dramatic yet, sympathetic to the gentle sloping terrain, Whites design captures surrounding vistas through a fully glassed western exposure. Cedar siding & custom quarried Rajasthani slate, in & out, encourage a seamless integration. Tiered decks & pool provide the ultimate outdoor entertainment space overlooking one of Victorias finest coastlines.
Products You May Like
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Opposite House by Rzlbd
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Mullet House by RUFproject
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates
- Modern Townhouse by Finney Construction
- Church House by DAH Architecture
- Wingzor by NORTHBOURNE Architecture + Design
- Kangaroo Point by Uniq Building Group