North Saanich Residence
This contemporary 5,500 sq ft seaside residence originally designed in 1974 by Daniel White is situated in North Saanich, British Columbia, Canada.
Description by th Saanich Residence
Conceived in 1974 by renowned BC architect, Daniel White, this 5500 sqft West Coast contemporary home is now fully restored (2008) & made progressive once again with the latest in technology and refined palette of meticulously crafted natural materials. West facing, this 2 acre private, forested waterfront property has unprecedented 400 ft on the Saanich Inlet. Bold, dramatic yet, sympathetic to the gentle sloping terrain, Whites design captures surrounding vistas through a fully glassed western exposure. Cedar siding & custom quarried Rajasthani slate, in & out, encourage a seamless integration. Tiered decks & pool provide the ultimate outdoor entertainment space overlooking one of Victorias finest coastlines.
- Beach House by Brandon Architects
- Modern Oasis by Stofft Cooney Architects
- Camp Run-A-Muck Cabin by Pearson Design Group
- Aspen Home by DESIGN STUDIO Interior Solutions
- Sustainable House by Day Bukh Architects
- Foxtail House by Pearson Design Group
- Project A by Laurène Baratte
- Barwon Heads Villa by Bower Architecture
- Wooden Box House by Moloney Architects
- Guest House by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects