North Saanich Residence
This contemporary 5,500 sq ft seaside residence originally designed in 1974 by Daniel White is situated in North Saanich, British Columbia, Canada.
Description by th Saanich Residence
Conceived in 1974 by renowned BC architect, Daniel White, this 5500 sqft West Coast contemporary home is now fully restored (2008) & made progressive once again with the latest in technology and refined palette of meticulously crafted natural materials. West facing, this 2 acre private, forested waterfront property has unprecedented 400 ft on the Saanich Inlet. Bold, dramatic yet, sympathetic to the gentle sloping terrain, Whites design captures surrounding vistas through a fully glassed western exposure. Cedar siding & custom quarried Rajasthani slate, in & out, encourage a seamless integration. Tiered decks & pool provide the ultimate outdoor entertainment space overlooking one of Victorias finest coastlines.
Products You May Like
- Everson by Michelle Berwick
- Herzliya Pituach 1 by Tomer Ben Dor
- House in Melbourne by Austin Maynard Architects
- Boneo Country House by John Wardle Architects
- Casa FR by Salvatore Pellitteri
- Hide House by Mani Architecture
- Contemporary Residence in Spain
- Waterfront Retreat by Koichi Takada
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- Private House in Austin