Cavitt Ranch by The Hills Group
Modern custom home overlooking the golden hills of California. Built and designed in 2014 by The Hills Group.
Description by The Hills Group
Situated on a premier lot at the top of Sierra College with sweeping views of the Sierra, Mount Diablo and Sacramento’s downtown cityscape, The Showhouse is a 7,000-square foot home designed and built by The Hills Group that flawlessly blends the California Craftsman style with contemporary elements and innovative design. With a dramatic open entryway, a magnificent 24’ accordion glass wall that retracts and extends the family room into an expansive backyard living space, dual master bedrooms and an impressive infinity edge pool, The house creatively incorporates natural and artistic elements that reflect a Northern California lifestyle.
Photography Kat Alves
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- House Z by Closer Architects
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- House JRV2 by Studio de.materia
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- House in Ourém by Filipe Saraiva – Arquitectos
- House in Guidonia Montecelio by Studio ArchSIDE
- JD2 House by Carney Logan Burke Architects