Cavitt Ranch by The Hills Group
Modern custom home overlooking the golden hills of California. Built and designed in 2014 by The Hills Group.
Description by The Hills Group
Situated on a premier lot at the top of Sierra College with sweeping views of the Sierra, Mount Diablo and Sacramento’s downtown cityscape, The Showhouse is a 7,000-square foot home designed and built by The Hills Group that flawlessly blends the California Craftsman style with contemporary elements and innovative design. With a dramatic open entryway, a magnificent 24’ accordion glass wall that retracts and extends the family room into an expansive backyard living space, dual master bedrooms and an impressive infinity edge pool, The house creatively incorporates natural and artistic elements that reflect a Northern California lifestyle.
Photography Kat Alves
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- MLA House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- JKO House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Beach House by Denton House Design Studio
- AB House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Home in Tennessee by Hastings Architectural Associates