Cavitt Ranch by The Hills Group
Modern custom home overlooking the golden hills of California. Built and designed in 2014 by The Hills Group.
Description by The Hills Group
Situated on a premier lot at the top of Sierra College with sweeping views of the Sierra, Mount Diablo and Sacramento’s downtown cityscape, The Showhouse is a 7,000-square foot home designed and built by The Hills Group that flawlessly blends the California Craftsman style with contemporary elements and innovative design. With a dramatic open entryway, a magnificent 24’ accordion glass wall that retracts and extends the family room into an expansive backyard living space, dual master bedrooms and an impressive infinity edge pool, The house creatively incorporates natural and artistic elements that reflect a Northern California lifestyle.
Photography Kat Alves
Products You May Like
- Kiah House by Austin Maynard Architects
- North Harbor Camp by TruexCullins
- Oceanfront House by Austin Maynard Architects
- Hoyo 15 - Apartment in Marbella
- Residential Apartment by Tako Kenkishvili
- House in Sydney by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors
- Lakeview House by Tommaso Giunchi
- Black House by AR Design Studio
- Private Residence by Domenique Mora