House in House by Mamm Design
Designed in 2012 by Mamm Design, this media artists’ atelier is located in Tokyo, Japan.
Description by Mamm Design
This is a working space in media artists’ atelier, which is a duplex unit having ground floor and basement floor. The atelier has void which continues to sunken terrace.
We designed gable shaped box at the void space – the half of the box is inside and the other half is outside. The artists can use the space flexibly by opening / closing existing window.
Its terraced “roof” can serve for various activities, such as display shelf, communication device between two floors, place for a nap, etc.
- House in Mysłowice by Czajkowski Kuźniak Architekci
- Glenhaven Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
- Sustainable House by Day Bukh Architects
- Wooden Box House by Moloney Architects
- Hide and Seek House by Bower Architecture
- Burnley Residential Renovation by DX Architects
- House in Kiev by Tseh Architectural Group
- Courtyard House by De Rosee Sa
- Residence in Mersch by Massive Passive
- Apartment M11 by FFWD