House in House by Mamm Design
Designed in 2012 by Mamm Design, this media artists’ atelier is located in Tokyo, Japan.
Description by Mamm Design
This is a working space in media artists’ atelier, which is a duplex unit having ground floor and basement floor. The atelier has void which continues to sunken terrace.
We designed gable shaped box at the void space – the half of the box is inside and the other half is outside. The artists can use the space flexibly by opening / closing existing window.
Its terraced “roof” can serve for various activities, such as display shelf, communication device between two floors, place for a nap, etc.
Products You May Like
- Tiburon Bay Residence by Nicolehollis
- Courtyard House by Architecture Paradigm
- Casa D by Pauhof Architekten
- Mamaroneck House by SPG Architects
- Treeside Residence by Faulkner Architects
- Beniowskiego Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Mount Martha Residence by Clancy Constructions
- House in Japan by Hiraoka Architects
- LA Midcentury Home by Alexander Gorlin Architects
- Apartment in Grosseto by Fabio Bonazia