House in House by Mamm Design
Designed in 2012 by Mamm Design, this media artists’ atelier is located in Tokyo, Japan.
Description by Mamm Design
This is a working space in media artists’ atelier, which is a duplex unit having ground floor and basement floor. The atelier has void which continues to sunken terrace.
We designed gable shaped box at the void space – the half of the box is inside and the other half is outside. The artists can use the space flexibly by opening / closing existing window.
Its terraced “roof” can serve for various activities, such as display shelf, communication device between two floors, place for a nap, etc.
- Avocado Acres House by LLoyd Russell
- Villas Cousines by Daniela Q Carneiro
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Courtyard House by Robert Hutchison Architecture
- Modern Two-Story Residence
- Kingsville Remodel by Richard King Design
- Luxury Holiday Home in Denmark
- Home in Córdoba by Schlatter Arquitectura
- Apartment in Barcelona by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura