House in House by Mamm Design
Designed in 2012 by Mamm Design, this media artists’ atelier is located in Tokyo, Japan.
Description by Mamm Design
This is a working space in media artists’ atelier, which is a duplex unit having ground floor and basement floor. The atelier has void which continues to sunken terrace.
We designed gable shaped box at the void space – the half of the box is inside and the other half is outside. The artists can use the space flexibly by opening / closing existing window.
Its terraced “roof” can serve for various activities, such as display shelf, communication device between two floors, place for a nap, etc.
Products You May Like
- Bogavante House by Riofrio Arquitectos
- Gaga Changning Villa by Coordination Asia
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt
- Efjord Retreat by Stinessen Arkitektur
- Triling Loft by Free Space Intent
- Kent Apartment by Gruppo Lithos Architettura
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Apartment in Monza by Boffi
- Mews House by Hogarth Architects
- West Coast Modern by Rockwood Custom Homes