House in House by Mamm Design
Designed in 2012 by Mamm Design, this media artists’ atelier is located in Tokyo, Japan.
Description by Mamm Design
This is a working space in media artists’ atelier, which is a duplex unit having ground floor and basement floor. The atelier has void which continues to sunken terrace.
We designed gable shaped box at the void space – the half of the box is inside and the other half is outside. The artists can use the space flexibly by opening / closing existing window.
Its terraced “roof” can serve for various activities, such as display shelf, communication device between two floors, place for a nap, etc.
- Apartment in Milan by GRAF+BÄDER
- Elliot Road Home by Klopper and Davis Architects
- Casa Pinto by Insite Architetture
- 3:2 House by MÉTODO
- Itamabuca House by Arquitetura Gui Mattos
- Yarrow Point Home by Matt Jones Design
- Grimbergen Residence by I.S.M. Architects
- Residence in Salerno by studio 74ram
- Cereal Abode by Pilbrow and Partners
- Inspiring Retreat by Natalia Kukresh