Laidley Street Home by Michael Hennessey Architecture
Modern three-storey residence designed by Michael Hennessey Architecture located in the Glen Park neighborhood of San Francisco.
Description by Michael Hennessey Architecture
Located in the Glen Park neighborhood of San Francisco, this ground-up residence harnesses natural light throughout the day, captures views of a wind-swept park, and a makes a strong visual connection to the split-level road at the front of the property.
One enters the home through a large pivot door on the garage level, up a flight of walnut stairs to the main living level. A continuous wall of rift-sawn oak veneer cabinetry runs the full length of the building tying the living area, kitchen, and dining area into one cohesive space. Floor-to-ceiling glass at either end of the main living level brings natural light deep into the space and provides dramatic views of downtown San Francisco and Bernal Heights. Bedrooms and bathrooms are located on the upper level, while a guest suite is located adjacent to the lower garden.
- Lofthouse 1 by Marc Koehler Architects
- House in Avalon Beach by ArchiBlox
- Shirley House by Yamamar Design
- Manzeum by Modus Studio
- Mid-Century Home by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Northcote Home by Pleysier Perkins
- Skyline House by Terry and Terry Architecture
- Riverview House by Nobbs Radford Architects
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay and Jasmine Bachinsky
- Tree Top Residence by Belzberg Architects