Laidley Street Home by Michael Hennessey Architecture
Modern three-storey residence designed by Michael Hennessey Architecture located in the Glen Park neighborhood of San Francisco.
Description by Michael Hennessey Architecture
Located in the Glen Park neighborhood of San Francisco, this ground-up residence harnesses natural light throughout the day, captures views of a wind-swept park, and a makes a strong visual connection to the split-level road at the front of the property.
One enters the home through a large pivot door on the garage level, up a flight of walnut stairs to the main living level. A continuous wall of rift-sawn oak veneer cabinetry runs the full length of the building tying the living area, kitchen, and dining area into one cohesive space. Floor-to-ceiling glass at either end of the main living level brings natural light deep into the space and provides dramatic views of downtown San Francisco and Bernal Heights. Bedrooms and bathrooms are located on the upper level, while a guest suite is located adjacent to the lower garden.
- Mountain Loft by Seryjny Projektant
- Peter's House by Studio David Thulstrup
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Beach House by Denton House Design Studio
- Home in Tennessee by Hastings Architectural Associates
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Equestrian Retreat by Lorrie Browne Interiors
- Art House by Cioffi Architect
- Slot House by AU Architects
- River Valley Remodel by Rescom