Green Bean House by Arctic Studio
Designed in 2010 by Arctic Studio, this wooden house is situated on a steep slope by the lake Aspen in Onsala near Gothenburg, Sweden.
Description by Arctic Studio
The concept of the Green Bean house is a organic spiral motion in the internal organization of the spaces, both in plan and in section. This creates a fluent sequence of spaces that is contained in the simplicity of the box-shaped volume.
In order to achieve minimal energy loss and take advantage of the sun radiation, the volume is open towards the south, closed to the north and wrapped in vegetation from east to west, over the roof. The two axes of the cross plan connects the entrance side to the private garden and creates transparency through the house.
Products You May Like
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates
- Modern Townhouse by Finney Construction
- Church House by DAH Architecture
- Wingzor by NORTHBOURNE Architecture + Design
- Kangaroo Point by Uniq Building Group
- Refugium Betzenstein by Bio-Design-Ferienwohnung
- Stouffville Residence by Trevor McIvor Architect
- The Courtyard House by Life Spaces Group