Northern Rivers Beach House by Refresh * Architecture
Designed in 2014 by Refresh * Architecture, this contemporary beach house is located in South Golden Beach, Australia.
Description by Refresh * Architecture
This project was part of a dual-occupancy development. Built in a flood-prone area, the development reconceptualises these restrictions into a contemporary design that features subtropical living for a temperate climate. The house incorporates sustainable principles like passive solar design, natural ventilation and economical use of space.
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Cammeray House by MHN Design Union
- Courtyard House by Robson Rak Architects
- Williamstown House by Fiona Lynch
- Aireys Inlet Home by Camilla Molders Design
- Beach House by The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design