Northern Rivers Beach House by Refresh * Architecture
Designed in 2014 by Refresh * Architecture, this contemporary beach house is located in South Golden Beach, Australia.
Description by Refresh * Architecture
This project was part of a dual-occupancy development. Built in a flood-prone area, the development reconceptualises these restrictions into a contemporary design that features subtropical living for a temperate climate. The house incorporates sustainable principles like passive solar design, natural ventilation and economical use of space.
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects
- Apartment in Israel by Dana Shaked