Northern Rivers Beach House by Refresh * Architecture
Designed in 2014 by Refresh * Architecture, this contemporary beach house is located in South Golden Beach, Australia.
Description by Refresh * Architecture
This project was part of a dual-occupancy development. Built in a flood-prone area, the development reconceptualises these restrictions into a contemporary design that features subtropical living for a temperate climate. The house incorporates sustainable principles like passive solar design, natural ventilation and economical use of space.
Products You May Like
- Casa Ambar by Centerbrook Architects & Planners
- Upper East Side Residence by Pepe Calderin Design
- House in Malibu by Hillstar Construction Services
- Everson by Michelle Berwick
- Herzliya Pituach 1 by Tomer Ben Dor
- Open House by Eric Cobb
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York
- House in Melbourne by Austin Maynard Architects
- 61st Street Townhouse by TRA Studio
- Palm Residence and Guest House by Clark Richardson Architects