Villa in Huizen by De Brouwer Binnenwerk
Designed in 2013 by De Brouwer Binnenwerk, this modern country house is situated in a quiet rural setting in Huizen, Netherlands.
Description by De Brouwer Binnenwerk
A modern country house of the Gooiland is located in a quiet rural setting. Upon entering the hall, at first sight a high glass wall catches the visitor’s eye, offering a glimpse into the kitchen – dining room and the breath – taking garden with a swim – pavilion. The sleek family kitchen – dining room is the heart of the house and is connected with the other rooms at the ground floor such as the dining room, the study, the playroom and the living room.
The basement accommodates a multifunctional space. Part of this space is used as exposition room for classic cars, which are taken downstairs with an indoor car lift. In addition, the basement includes a gym, a wine bar and a cinema.
Also here, the collaboration of De Brouwer Binnenwerk with BOS architecten resulted in a comfortable, stunning and transparent living environment, which perfectly matches the lifestyle of the residents.
Photography by Matthijs van Roon
- LB House by Shachar Rozenfeld Architects
- House in Mysłowice by Czajkowski Kuźniak Architekci
- Glenhaven Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
- Loft Sixty-Four by Eva Architects
- Sustainable House by Day Bukh Architects
- Wooden Box House by Moloney Architects
- Hide and Seek House by Bower Architecture
- Burnley Residential Renovation by DX Architects
- House in Kiev by Tseh Architectural Group
- Courtyard House by De Rosee Sa