Choy House by O’Neill Rose Architects
Original single family residence designed in 2014 by O’Neill Rose Architects, located in Queens, New York, United States.
Description by O’Neill Rose Architects
Our client asked us to build a home for himself, his wife and two small children, his younger brother and his wife, and their mother — the matriarch of the family. Our challenge was to design three homes under one roof, in a neighborhood of Queens that is defined by single-family homes. We created three disparate dwellings with areas of connection and overlap that reflect the familial relationships.
Photography by Michael Moran
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- St. Joseph Residence by Wheeler Kearns Architects
- Modern Barn by Joan Heaton Architects
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design