Choy House by O’Neill Rose Architects
Original single family residence designed in 2014 by O’Neill Rose Architects, located in Queens, New York, United States.
Description by O’Neill Rose Architects
Our client asked us to build a home for himself, his wife and two small children, his younger brother and his wife, and their mother — the matriarch of the family. Our challenge was to design three homes under one roof, in a neighborhood of Queens that is defined by single-family homes. We created three disparate dwellings with areas of connection and overlap that reflect the familial relationships.
Photography by Michael Moran
- Apartment in Curitiba by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- 505 2nd Street Apartment by Ash NYC
- RSA Residence by Purple Studio
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- Private House by Lilian Benshoam
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- House Z by Closer Architects
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- House JRV2 by Studio de.materia