Choy House by O’Neill Rose Architects
Original single family residence designed in 2014 by O’Neill Rose Architects, located in Queens, New York, United States.
Description by O’Neill Rose Architects
Our client asked us to build a home for himself, his wife and two small children, his younger brother and his wife, and their mother — the matriarch of the family. Our challenge was to design three homes under one roof, in a neighborhood of Queens that is defined by single-family homes. We created three disparate dwellings with areas of connection and overlap that reflect the familial relationships.
Photography by Michael Moran
Products You May Like
- PA House by Idin Architects
- Clapham Home by AMARI
- Lune de Sang Pavilion by Chrofi
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- Chesapeake Bay Home by ZEN Associates
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- Casa Tona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development