Choy House by O’Neill Rose Architects
Original single family residence designed in 2014 by O’Neill Rose Architects, located in Queens, New York, United States.
Description by O’Neill Rose Architects
Our client asked us to build a home for himself, his wife and two small children, his younger brother and his wife, and their mother — the matriarch of the family. Our challenge was to design three homes under one roof, in a neighborhood of Queens that is defined by single-family homes. We created three disparate dwellings with areas of connection and overlap that reflect the familial relationships.
Photography by Michael Moran
- Apartment in Odessa by Mooseberry Design Group
- Capitol Avenue Residence by Aspect 11
- Shirley House by Yamamar Design
- Maison Ecully by MOROSO
- Home in Winchester by Ström Architects
- Ocean Eye by Benjamin Garcia Saxe
- Jungle House by Studio Mk27
- Manzeum by Modus Studio
- Mid-Century Home by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Casa Lago by Lago