Choy House by O’Neill Rose Architects
Original single family residence designed in 2014 by O’Neill Rose Architects, located in Queens, New York, United States.
Description by O’Neill Rose Architects
Our client asked us to build a home for himself, his wife and two small children, his younger brother and his wife, and their mother — the matriarch of the family. Our challenge was to design three homes under one roof, in a neighborhood of Queens that is defined by single-family homes. We created three disparate dwellings with areas of connection and overlap that reflect the familial relationships.
Photography by Michael Moran
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Tahoe Marvel by Kelly Hohla Interiors
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- Ramat Hasharon Residence by Levy Chamizer Architects
- High-Rise Apartment by Ruth Bautista
- House in Venice by Golden Line Construction
- Residence CL by W&Li Design
- Duplex by Studio Cicchetti Viscardi
- The Manta by WA Country Builders