Apartment in Saint-Petersburg by Mudrogelenko Design
This contemporary 2,150 sq ft apartment is situated in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
It was completely remodelled in 2014 by Dmitrii and Zlata Mudrogelenko of Mudrogelenko Design.
Description by Mudrogelenko Design
Pure lines, frameless connection surfaces, simplicity and comfort – these are aesthetic and ethical foundations of this ultra-modern interior. The original atmosphere is created largely due to well designed artificial lighting.
On the coffee table is a book from main exhibition of the Vienna Museum of Art History. On the open page – one of the mature works of Titian Vecellio – “Shepherd and Nymph”.
Photography by Ivan Sorokin
Products You May Like
- Shoreditch Loft by Day True
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Private Apartment by Snezana Gikovski
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- White House by AD Architecture
- Apartment in Shenzhen by Dickson Hung
- Private House in Austin
- Sturlasgade by JAC Studios
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Delray Beach Residence