Apartment in Saint-Petersburg by Mudrogelenko Design
This contemporary 2,150 sq ft apartment is situated in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
It was completely remodelled in 2014 by Dmitrii and Zlata Mudrogelenko of Mudrogelenko Design.
Description by Mudrogelenko Design
Pure lines, frameless connection surfaces, simplicity and comfort – these are aesthetic and ethical foundations of this ultra-modern interior. The original atmosphere is created largely due to well designed artificial lighting.
On the coffee table is a book from main exhibition of the Vienna Museum of Art History. On the open page – one of the mature works of Titian Vecellio – “Shepherd and Nymph”.
Photography by Ivan Sorokin
Products You May Like
- Kiah House by Austin Maynard Architects
- North Harbor Camp by TruexCullins
- Oceanfront House by Austin Maynard Architects
- Hoyo 15 - Apartment in Marbella
- Residential Apartment by Tako Kenkishvili
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors
- Triplex in Montreal by Anne Sophie Goneau
- Lakeview House by Tommaso Giunchi
- Private Residence by Domenique Mora
- Apartment in Moscow by Shamsudin Kerimov Architects