Apartment in Saint-Petersburg by Mudrogelenko Design
This contemporary 2,150 sq ft apartment is situated in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
It was completely remodelled in 2014 by Dmitrii and Zlata Mudrogelenko of Mudrogelenko Design.
Description by Mudrogelenko Design
Pure lines, frameless connection surfaces, simplicity and comfort – these are aesthetic and ethical foundations of this ultra-modern interior. The original atmosphere is created largely due to well designed artificial lighting.
On the coffee table is a book from main exhibition of the Vienna Museum of Art History. On the open page – one of the mature works of Titian Vecellio – “Shepherd and Nymph”.
Photography by Ivan Sorokin
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Jaglana Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylingbolaget
- House Z by Closer Architects
- Apartment Portugal by GDL Arquitetura
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- House in Ourém by Filipe Saraiva – Arquitectos
- House in Guidonia Montecelio by Studio ArchSIDE
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta