Apartment in Saint-Petersburg by Mudrogelenko Design
This contemporary 2,150 sq ft apartment is situated in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
It was completely remodelled in 2014 by Dmitrii and Zlata Mudrogelenko of Mudrogelenko Design.
Description by Mudrogelenko Design
Pure lines, frameless connection surfaces, simplicity and comfort – these are aesthetic and ethical foundations of this ultra-modern interior. The original atmosphere is created largely due to well designed artificial lighting.
On the coffee table is a book from main exhibition of the Vienna Museum of Art History. On the open page – one of the mature works of Titian Vecellio – “Shepherd and Nymph”.
Photography by Ivan Sorokin
Products You May Like
- Luxurious Apartment by Shenzhen Qianxun Design
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- FAV Residence by UNIRE Arquitetura Engenharia e Design
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- Via Sistina Apartment by Serena Romanò
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style