Lines of Light by HYLA Architects
This two-storey corner terrace house was designed in 2014 by HYLA Architects. It’s situated in Singapore.
Description by HYLA Architects
This terrace sits at a corner site and thus the full side of the house fronts the side street. To preserve the privacy but still allowing light and ventilation, a slatted timber screen covers the entire side elevation. At the front, an outdoor terrace with a high volume fronts the main garden. The space continues into the double volume living room with a feature book shelf that extends two stories. The 1st storey has an open plan and large glass sliding doors open up to the lush side garden. One enters the house into the triple volume space with the cantilevered stairs on both sides of the walls.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Products You May Like
- Blue Coat Lane Home by Vita Design Group
- Urban Garden Residence in Spain
- House in Naples by The Decorators Unlimited
- Cove House by Justin Humphrey
- Malcolm Home by Big House Little House
- Vitra Haus by Herzog & de Meuron
- Residence in Knokke-Heist by Luc de Beir
- Boscastle Road House by Finkernagel Ross
- Como 3 by Refined Edge Homes
- Apartment 701 by SHROFFLEóN