Monaci delle Terre Nere by Giuseppe Merendino
Monaci Delle Terre Nere is a boutique country hotel set amidst a Sicilian Estate in the foothills of Mount Etna.
It was designed in 2014 by Giuseppe Merendino.
Description by Giuseppe Merendino
This Sicilian retreat is deliberately small and discreet, providing an unpretentious hideaway tucked away from hurly burly of life.
With wonderful views of the Mediterranean, this historic boutique hideaway property provides 15 rooms set in and around the main house incorporating the original features of the building in a fusion of old and new in an eclectic style that emphasises the character of the whole.
Amidst 40 acres of olive groves, citrus trees and vineyards this enchanting country boutique hotel grows its own fruit and vegetables which are prepared in an unfussy genuine Sicilian cuisine. Settled amongst the citrus trees is the newly installed infinity pool looking down onto the glittering Mediterranean in the distance.
Photography courtesy of Monaci delle Terre Nere
- Villa in Pesciano by Special Umbria
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- House in Forte dei Marmi by Fabbricanove Architetti
- Casa Refogliano by Special Umbria
- Villa Vergelle by Special Umbria
- Historic Farmhouse by Special Umbria
- Apartment in Milan by Studio Tenca & Associati
- Swissotel Nankai by Design Studio Crow
- Cozy Chalet in Italy
- Home in Sarginesco by Giulia Prandi