Warsaw Apartment by Hola Design
Located in Warsaw, Poland, this luxury 1,615 sq ft apartment was designed for a couple of businessmen by Hola Design.
Description by Hola Design
This luxurious, 150 square meters apartment is placed in the centre of Warsaw. It’s dedicated for a couple of businessmen who spend a few days in the week in Warsaw than are leaving for a weekend to their home outside the city. Leaving in Warsaw they wanted to have a place in which after a hard day of work they can relax and clear they mind. The apartment has main leaving room with dining area and open kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and one with sauna near the Master bedroom, 3 walk in closets. The interior is luxurious and splendour. There were used only high quality materials. On the floor you can find dark oak and sandstone. Walls were covered with flax textile, mat glass with steel glamour décor. Cosiness and enchantment was obtained by adding crystal lamps, lots of curtains and old pictures of Warsaw. All elements like tables, cabinets, chest of drawers, kitchen furniture, etc were design by Hola Design and were custom made.
Photography courtesy of Hola Design
- Ocean Eye by Benjamin Garcia Saxe
- Jungle House by Studio Mk27
- Apartment in Stockholm by HusmanHagberg
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Tennis Terraces by Gras
- Whistler Residence by Evoke International Design
- Private Residence by Lewandowski Architects
- House in Ibiza by Metroarea
- Clyde North House by Carlisle Homes