Ehrlich Kayne Residence by Standard
Standard completely renovated an existing 5,700 sq ft midcentury house situated in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Description by Standard
The scope of the project included complete renovation of the existing 5,700 sq. ft. structure and 1,300 sq ft of new construction. Extensive landscape and hardscape improvements were integrated with the new design. A significant part of the design was to create an enchanting entrance to the home, with a decomposed granite path passing through a small grove of mature olive trees. The design of the home incorporated a dismantled 19th century wood barn, where the different pieces were transformed into new elements. Large beams formed the entrance pavilion, siding was used for exterior siding and interior ceilings, the maple granary for new doors, and the hardwood off-cuts were reassembled as an island top.
Photography by Benny Chan
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Ross Peak Ranch by Highline Partners
- House in Dallas by Classic Modern Design Build
- Miami Beach Villa by Associated Design
- Beach House by The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors
- Modern Vacation Home by Swatt | Miers Architects