Ehrlich Kayne Residence by Standard
Standard completely renovated an existing 5,700 sq ft midcentury house situated in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Description by Standard
The scope of the project included complete renovation of the existing 5,700 sq. ft. structure and 1,300 sq ft of new construction. Extensive landscape and hardscape improvements were integrated with the new design. A significant part of the design was to create an enchanting entrance to the home, with a decomposed granite path passing through a small grove of mature olive trees. The design of the home incorporated a dismantled 19th century wood barn, where the different pieces were transformed into new elements. Large beams formed the entrance pavilion, siding was used for exterior siding and interior ceilings, the maple granary for new doors, and the hardwood off-cuts were reassembled as an island top.
Photography by Benny Chan
Products You May Like
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Delray Beach Residence
- Dog Trot Residence by Carney Logan Burke Architects
- Miami Residence by Sabal Development and TOGU Architecture
- Lake Chelan Hideaway by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Whidbey Island Home by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- House in the Lanes by MB Architecture
- River Ranch by Michael Hsu Office of Architecture