Apartment MM by Bruzkus Batek Architekten
Situated in Berlin’s Grunewald district, this amazing apartment was designed by Bruzkus Batek Architekten for a couple from Moscow.
Description by Bruzkus Batek Architekten
This Moscow-based couple’s second home is located on the ground floor of a classical villa in the Grunewald district of Berlin. Pared-down to the main elements, the new design for this apartment reveals clear gallery-style rooms, whose character is accentuated by a minimalistic lighting concept from .PSLAB.
A pale grey concrete floor is combined with soaped ash and nero marquina marble in the kitchen island and the bathroom, as well as for the long bench in the living room. Between the kitchen and the entrance hall stands a “box” containing wardrobes, kitchen cupboards and a mirrored cloakroom.
The clarity of the design is underlined by hiding all ironmongery from sight and by avoiding the use of door handles. Even the fridge door opens simply via gentle pressure – and with the help of an integrated motor.
A separating wall divides the kitchen from the dining and living zone with its large dining table and marble-clad fireplace. Sleeping and bathroom zones flow one into the other – the bath is freestanding and the level-access shower is simply bounded by a chrome-framed glass wall.
Photography courtesy of Bruzkus Batek Architekten
- Apartment in Milan by GRAF+BÄDER
- Attic Apartment in Stockholm
- Apartment in Barcelona by Cometa Architects
- E2 Apartment by Tchenguelieva Staynov Architects
- Noho Loft by Motiani Design
- Apartment @ 11 by MORIQ
- Minimalist Apartment by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Eugene Shvetsov
- RC Aleksandr by Geometrium DSGN
- White Penthouse by OMY Design