Outer Space for Kids by Hao Interior Design
This inspiring 1,485 sq ft Japanese style apartment was designed in 2015 by Hao Interior Design.
It’s situated in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan.
h2>Description by Hao Interior Design
“The place for kids to play, run and have fun” is the most cardinal inspiration of this project.
Even the simple, elegant, and typical Japanese style is the characteristics of this space, we make numerous details which is full of the fun and joy of childlike innocence, for instance, the moon lamp looks like floating on the kitchen island, the vivid cabinet which can display plenty of adorable toys, the dramatic shelf, the pouf look extremely the same as stone and logs which should be in forest, and the movable blackboard can let the kids give full play to theirs imagination and energy.
When concrete, wood, metal these materials make the room simple, clean and elegant, those details have been mentioned bring the fresh, humorous and unique feature to whole atmosphere.
Photography by Hey!Cheese
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- MLA House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- JKO House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Beach House by Denton House Design Studio
- AB House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Home in Tennessee by Hastings Architectural Associates