Taipei Apartment by CHI-TORCH Interior Design
This 1,948 sq ft industrial apartment was completely redesigned in 2014 by CHI-TORCH Interior Design.
It’s located in Taipei City, Taiwan.
Description by CHI-TORCH Interior Design
It is a case about 40 year-old vintage apartment. To respect its history, CHI-TORCH deliberately made conscious efforts to retain details of time manifestation and proudly displaying building materials that many try to conceal.
The concept is blended with minimalism and industrial. CHI-TORCH specifically seeks out prefect mixture of sunshine and inner space by lowering window rails to maximize outside picturesque scene.
On the other hand, man-made and antique-chic look object is the result of CHI-TORCH’s idea whither it is a herringbone parquet flooring, naturally unfinished brick-works, lighting, gadget or furniture that are made from steel, metal or aged endemic woods of Taiwan preferably worn down or salvaged and recycled.
To sum, CHI-TORCH passionately designed and selected pieces that are as much about function as style to add historic and modern co-existing spirits to the most thoughtfully designed home.
Photography courtesy of CHI-TORCH Interior Design
- Mountain Loft by Seryjny Projektant
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction
- Apartment in Taipei City by Taipei Base Design Center
- Elegant Apartment by HOZO_interior_design
- Villa Vergelle by Special Umbria
- Historic Farmhouse by Special Umbria
- Cozy Chalet in Italy
- Mountain Cottage by Hola Design
- Villa in Isfahan by Bracket Design Studio
- Home in St. Helena by Jennifer Robin Interiors