Palissandro by Shaun Lockyer Architects
Designed in 2014 by Shaun Lockyer Architects, this contemporary two-storey residence is situated in Brisbane, Australia.
Description by Shaun Lockyer Architects
Palissandro is a contemporary two-storey house in New Farm. The design creatively addresses the constraints of the character code, acknowledging its historical context while still achieving a progressive outcome.
The building was conceived as a pure form, chiselled out to reveal apertures and fenestrations which capture light, breezes and views. The striking rosewood facade is one of the defining features of this project, providing an ever changing play of dappled light and shade.
Photography by Scott Burrows
Products You May Like
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Marine Parade by Western Select Products
- Mylla Cabin by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs