Palissandro by Shaun Lockyer Architects
Designed in 2014 by Shaun Lockyer Architects, this contemporary two-storey residence is situated in Brisbane, Australia.
Description by Shaun Lockyer Architects
Palissandro is a contemporary two-storey house in New Farm. The design creatively addresses the constraints of the character code, acknowledging its historical context while still achieving a progressive outcome.
The building was conceived as a pure form, chiselled out to reveal apertures and fenestrations which capture light, breezes and views. The striking rosewood facade is one of the defining features of this project, providing an ever changing play of dappled light and shade.
Photography by Scott Burrows
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- The Wall House by Guedes Cruz Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design