Palissandro by Shaun Lockyer Architects
Designed in 2014 by Shaun Lockyer Architects, this contemporary two-storey residence is situated in Brisbane, Australia.
Description by Shaun Lockyer Architects
Palissandro is a contemporary two-storey house in New Farm. The design creatively addresses the constraints of the character code, acknowledging its historical context while still achieving a progressive outcome.
The building was conceived as a pure form, chiselled out to reveal apertures and fenestrations which capture light, breezes and views. The striking rosewood facade is one of the defining features of this project, providing an ever changing play of dappled light and shade.
Photography by Scott Burrows
- Maison Ecully by MOROSO
- Home in Winchester by Ström Architects
- Ocean Eye by Benjamin Garcia Saxe
- Jungle House by Studio Mk27
- Manzeum by Modus Studio
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Tennis Terraces by Gras
- Whistler Residence by Evoke International Design
- Private Residence by Lewandowski Architects