Palissandro by Shaun Lockyer Architects
Designed in 2014 by Shaun Lockyer Architects, this contemporary two-storey residence is situated in Brisbane, Australia.
Description by Shaun Lockyer Architects
Palissandro is a contemporary two-storey house in New Farm. The design creatively addresses the constraints of the character code, acknowledging its historical context while still achieving a progressive outcome.
The building was conceived as a pure form, chiselled out to reveal apertures and fenestrations which capture light, breezes and views. The striking rosewood facade is one of the defining features of this project, providing an ever changing play of dappled light and shade.
Photography by Scott Burrows
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Cammeray House by MHN Design Union
- Courtyard House by Robson Rak Architects
- Williamstown House by Fiona Lynch
- Aireys Inlet Home by Camilla Molders Design
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors