South Melbourne House by Mitsuori Architects
This double storey terrace house situated in South Melbourne, Australia was completely redesigned in 2014 by Mitsuori Architects.
Description by Mitsuori Architects
This refurbishment of an existing double storey terrace house in South Melbourne opens up the entire ground floor and encloses an existing courtyard to create a communal multi-zoned family space that incorporates a lounge, quiet sitting room, and dining/kitchen areas. The family’s values of living and working together in shared spaces underpin this architectural design solution.
Products You May Like
- Living Mansarda by BFA - Barbara Fassoni Architects
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod