South Melbourne House by Mitsuori Architects
This double storey terrace house situated in South Melbourne, Australia was completely redesigned in 2014 by Mitsuori Architects.
Description by Mitsuori Architects
This refurbishment of an existing double storey terrace house in South Melbourne opens up the entire ground floor and encloses an existing courtyard to create a communal multi-zoned family space that incorporates a lounge, quiet sitting room, and dining/kitchen areas. The family’s values of living and working together in shared spaces underpin this architectural design solution.
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Avalon Home by Villa and Villa
- Hiro-En House by Matt Gibson A+D