Rougemont Residences by Plusdesign
These private alpine apartments located in Rougemont, Switzerland, were designed by Plusdesign.
Description by Plusdesign
Situated in the world famous ski resort of Gstaad, these private residences in Rougemont were conceived to fulfill the desires and expectations of an international and sophisticated clientele.
Reclaimed timber panelling on the walls and ceilings adds warmth and texture and rustic irregularity that contrasts with the smooth glass, metal and marble surfaces.
The intent was to take advantage of the ample light and stunning views, so the design was focused on creating pure and clean lines and a sense of unity to the whole. In one of the residences, the two garden light-wells at the first floor allow the maximum addition of natural light.
The apartments can take advantage of numerous services and amenities provided by the Hôtel de Rougemont: restaurant, lounge bar, spa, gym, conference rooms, boutique.
Photography by Giovanna Frisardi
Products You May Like
- Aragón Apartment by Miriam Barrio Studio
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Grimmeredsvägen by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs