Rougemont Residences by Plusdesign
These private alpine apartments located in Rougemont, Switzerland, were designed by Plusdesign.
Description by Plusdesign
Situated in the world famous ski resort of Gstaad, these private residences in Rougemont were conceived to fulfill the desires and expectations of an international and sophisticated clientele.
Reclaimed timber panelling on the walls and ceilings adds warmth and texture and rustic irregularity that contrasts with the smooth glass, metal and marble surfaces.
The intent was to take advantage of the ample light and stunning views, so the design was focused on creating pure and clean lines and a sense of unity to the whole. In one of the residences, the two garden light-wells at the first floor allow the maximum addition of natural light.
The apartments can take advantage of numerous services and amenities provided by the Hôtel de Rougemont: restaurant, lounge bar, spa, gym, conference rooms, boutique.
Photography by Giovanna Frisardi
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Itaim Apartment by Diego Revollo Arquitetura
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylescale
- Santa Pola Refurbishment by arn Arquitectos
- Attic in Cortina d'Ampezzo by Mario Mazzer Architects
- Tribeca Penthouse by ODA New York
- Moscova House by Studio Gum
- Penthouse in North Sydney by Jodie Carter Design
- Loft Panzerhalle by Smartvoll
- Luxor by Refuge - Architecture D'intérieur