Hucker Residence by [STRANG] Architecture
Located in Miami’s Coconut Grove neighborhood, this three-storey single family residence was designed by [STRANG] Architecture.
Description by [STRANG] Architecture
Long, clean lines dominate the design of this waterfront compound in Miami’s lush Coconut Grove neighborhood. The main house is located on a private canal with open water views of Biscayne Bay. A secondary building houses a guest suite, office and art studio. Both structures are raised substantially above current grade to accommodate the threat of hurricane storm surge and rising sea levels.
Photography by Claudio Uribe
- House in Toronto by Men At Work General Contractors
- Home in Taiwan by MORI Design
- House in London by extrArchitecture
- Casa M. by Comfort_Architecten
- Peak Lookout Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects
- Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
- Dormer House by post Architecture
- Contemporary House in Northcote by Ola Studio
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects