Hucker Residence by [STRANG] Architecture
Located in Miami’s Coconut Grove neighborhood, this three-storey single family residence was designed by [STRANG] Architecture.
Description by [STRANG] Architecture
Long, clean lines dominate the design of this waterfront compound in Miami’s lush Coconut Grove neighborhood. The main house is located on a private canal with open water views of Biscayne Bay. A secondary building houses a guest suite, office and art studio. Both structures are raised substantially above current grade to accommodate the threat of hurricane storm surge and rising sea levels.
Photography by Claudio Uribe
- East Bay by Sherry Williamson Design
- House in Franca by MF+ Arquitetos
- Estrade Residence by Mu Architecture
- Villa Tramonto by GAA Architects
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Villa Tirana by Studio Marco Piva
- Casa GG by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- The Nelson by Dale Alcock Homes
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors