Hucker Residence by [STRANG] Architecture
Located in Miami’s Coconut Grove neighborhood, this three-storey single family residence was designed by [STRANG] Architecture.
Description by [STRANG] Architecture
Long, clean lines dominate the design of this waterfront compound in Miami’s lush Coconut Grove neighborhood. The main house is located on a private canal with open water views of Biscayne Bay. A secondary building houses a guest suite, office and art studio. Both structures are raised substantially above current grade to accommodate the threat of hurricane storm surge and rising sea levels.
Photography by Claudio Uribe
- Moving House by Architects EAT
- House in Healdsburg by Malcom Davis Architecture
- Monterrey Modern by Surber Barber Choate + Hertlein Architects
- Apartment EP by Manca Studio
- Oksaflat by ART-UGOL
- House in Savyon by Dror Barda Architects
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Casa GSL by Leandro Matsuda
- Casa Primera by Octava Arquitectura
- O Cuatro Residence by Migdal Arquitectos