Hucker Residence by [STRANG] Architecture
Located in Miami’s Coconut Grove neighborhood, this three-storey single family residence was designed by [STRANG] Architecture.
Description by [STRANG] Architecture
Long, clean lines dominate the design of this waterfront compound in Miami’s lush Coconut Grove neighborhood. The main house is located on a private canal with open water views of Biscayne Bay. A secondary building houses a guest suite, office and art studio. Both structures are raised substantially above current grade to accommodate the threat of hurricane storm surge and rising sea levels.
Photography by Claudio Uribe
- Edgewood House by Menendez Architects
- Mountain Drive Residence by Blackbird Architects
- Toorak Home by David Watson Architects
- Crescent Drive Home by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- House in West Hollywood by BAR Design + Construction
- Alamo Square Residence by Hulburd Design
- Slopeside Americana by The Varda Group
- Home in Pacific Palisades by Waconah Construction
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS