Ambroise Residence by Legacy Custom Built Homes
This amazing 3,751 square foot residence designed by Legacy Custom Built Homes is situated in Florida, United States.
Description by Legacy Custom Built Homes
Built by Legacy Custom Built Homes the Ambroise Residence was Legacy’s inaugural entry into the 2015 Parade of Homes.
One televised morning segment, one newspaper placement and two Parade of Homes awards later the house still elicits the attention of neighbors and commuters alike. The Ambroise residence has been awarded an Outstanding Feature recognition and an overall First Place Award in the $500,000-$850,000 category from the Central Florida Parade of Homes.
The four bedroom, four bathroom 3,751 square foot home features beautiful, glass mosaic tile sourced locally that naturally complements each bathroom. Custom cabinetry, line the master bedroom’s walk-in closet. Gas fireplaces on both the first and second floors are surrounded by granite and a wood hearth that adds to the home’s charm.
The L-shaped, wrap-around pool, summer kitchen with built-in wet bar and gas grill, frame the open floor plan and provide tropical undertones. The white marble, galley kitchen offers a stark contrast to the indoor, outdoor living space. An elevator is discreetly hidden behind what appears to be a coat closet and the home’s lighting and surround sound system is operated via a wall-mounted tablet for added convenience.
Photography courtesy of Legacy Custom Built Homes
Products You May Like
- Strata Residence by Cadence Architects
- B -Two Residence by Cadence Architects
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- Grove House by Roger Ferris + Partners
- Luxurious Apartment by Shenzhen Qianxun Design
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Ranch-Style Home by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments